• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Grillytilly

Grillytilly

Grillytilly

66 Works, 2384 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About Grillytilly

To everyone who had constructive things to say about my stories, Thank You. I don't have as much time to write as I used to. While everyone else was at home during the pandemic, I still had to go work everyday because I was deemed essential. I know so many people waiting for satisfying conclusions to different stories. I'd be happy to work with some other writers. Also, I'm working to publish epubs of my stories on smashwords. This provides me with an incentive to devote more of my time to writing. There is currently no other way to financially support my writing except buying books from me on Smashwords. I don't know how other writers get away receiving donations or other crowd sourcing contributions. My books don't seem to have a good time on Amazon or Google's book store so currently I'm only publish on Literotica and Smashwords. I'm currently working on: Chapter 2 Sister's Roommate (really really having trouble making it work) Chapter 2 Daddy's new daughters (Two wildly different versions written) Chapter N It's No Big Deal (editing what I already wrote) Being a man for himself 3 (currently everyone dies so I'm trying to figure out how the characters can avoid that) ...... new story ideas I'm developing. - slow love story build up between Bro and Sis where they hold off on the sex for as long as possible - New law causes all the feminist to boycott all sex except for the one kind of sex that is the exception to the law, incest - pregnant sister thinks it's ok to start having sex with her brother because he can't get her pregnant while she is already pregnant - Foster child turns 18 so she is going to leave custody. Before the social workers can bring her to her new home because of logistics she has to spend a couple of days with a married couple who want to become foster parents. While there, everything get's locked down and she's stuck there for the next couple of months. She discovers that the married couple are actually brother and sister pretending. She is disgusted at first but then gets lured in. - Brother and sister keep getting paired up on a glitchy dating app so as a joke they decide to go on a date and things happen. - business man is holding up a million dollar deal between two companies unless the executive from the other company agrees to bring his wife with him to spend a week out in a secluded house in the mountains. The unmarried executive needs to bring a woman to pretend to be his wife and once out there they discover that foursomes and wife swapping is on the menu. - Pride and Prejudice in modern day but this time Jane and Elizabeth are secretly fucking. So are every brother and sister combo. - My own real life story (If you think my writing strains believability then you're never going to believe the actual craziness that actually happened to me ) If you have an idea for a story you can request that I write it. I can't guarantee that I'll get to it but I'll try. I will credit you with the idea but the actual story will be my own work. If other writers want to use my characters or worlds I'm ok with it but please contact me first and get on the same page.

Gender: Male

Location: The other side of the planet

Statistic

Member since: 8 Years Ago

Updated: Two Years Ago

Stories: 65

Poem: 1

Followers: 2384

My comments: 8

Series published: 10

More about me

Weight: Average

Height: Average

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: Attached

Hobbies: writing, volunteering

Fetishes: What's a fetish?

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Grillytilly

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds