• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Honda629

Honda629

Honda629

8 Stories, 42 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About Honda629

I'm a good man who believes writing is the thrill of the heart. It presses against the wonders in curiosity and escapes into territories of sexual fantasies. These can be explored through wonderful and yet imaginative galaxies of writing and build like beautiful houses that lure your mind into the abyss of thoughts. nature of unexplored relationships. However there are only some topics I come here to unpack and relax in when writing. Some believe architecture are wonders. Some think it's nature. I believe wonders are the mind, writing and erotic thoughts. Once put to paper, I like to see my creativity soar as an eagle. With each writing I try to improve and see if I get better. Writing erotica is fun and helps me be myself. I can create characters and put them on stage and let them be who I wish I could or want to be. It's like acting in the mind. I someday hope to explore these fantasies when I get a wife in the future. Although I place certain characters in the story, I love different types of women. The stories of erotica help me to explore what relationship I wish to have in the future. And through this erotic literature, I feel I can be myself in whole instead of hiding myself like in the restrictions of reality.

Statistic

Member since: 8 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 8

Followers: 42

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Honda629

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds