• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Vandemonium1

Vandemonium1

Vandemonium1

91 Works, 3078 Followers, 8 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About Vandemonium1

One of my motivations to write is to show justice to people who may have been treated badly by the justice system. My motivation to write this is to hopefully give hope to those who thought they'd given it up. I believe strongly that good things should happen to good people and bad things to bad people. I used to be married. To the best of my knowledge, my wife didn't cheat on me and I certainly never disrespected her like that. We separated quite gently a few years ago and remain co-parents as is our duty. We never divorced and thus I am technically still married. That's why I referred to 'my wife' in many of my past stories. I'd given up on ever finding love again. Last year I read a newbie LE author's, 'CreativityTakesCourage', comments on chapter 3 of 'Love Letters' where they described the flak they were receiving from anon commenters. Recognising how they had been so discouraging to me in my early days, I sent them an email of encouragement. Within a day, I discovered that not only were 'they' a 'she', but she was a fellow Australian. By day 3 we were exchanging life stories, by day 8 we were on the phone to each other two hours a night. By day 36 we'd met and by day 100, she'd chucked in her job and moved two states away from her home to be with me. Now, on day 630, i love her more than ever. She's lying next to me right now and remains the most beautiful person I have ever met. Beautiful in every possible sense of the word. She writes a fantastic story in her own right, and as SemperAmare, I think we write a pretty good one together. So, one act of charity or compassion on my part and I've been blessed with a happiness I've never known before. A good thing has happened in reward for a good act. Take heart and reach out to someone who has been hurt. You never know where it might lead. Never give up.

Gender: Male

Location: Earth

Statistic

Member since: 8 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 91

Followers: 3078

Following: 8

My favorites: 23

My comments: 379

Series published: 6

More about me

Weight: Average

Height: Tall

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: Attached

Hobbies: Bonsaing small furry animals, strangling chickens

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Vandemonium1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 953 milliseconds