• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • oleanderangel

oleanderangel

oleanderangel

4 Works, 0 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About oleanderangel

To: WomenRe: Women There is nothing quite so addicting as a female. Their bodies, those hands, those lips. Oooo, those lips that are just begging to be kissed. When I put my hand to that soft, searing flesh, it never stops moving until it's tasted everything, and when I put the pen to the page, the ink flows smoothly, and I can silently scream the praises to all the women on this earth. Who doesn't love a woman? Admit it...it really doesn't matter if you're gay, bi, or straight. You know that when you look at a lady, you can feel...envy, pleasure, sexual desire, and sometimes surprisingly, the need to touch, to explore, to taste and experience another woman. You don't always know exactly what it is that you yearn for. Maybe you won't know until tomorrow, but know this: women are magical. They can pull you into a trance that you'll never shake yourself of until you purge your fixation. Never deny yourself the true pleasures in life. Never deny yourself the pleasure of another woman.

Location: in that damn addict's mind

Statistic

Member since: 20 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Poems: 4

More about me

Pets: Dog(s)

Fetishes: That's for me to know and you to find out...if you plan to be so bold...

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • oleanderangel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds