• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • withatwistor2

withatwistor2

withatwistor2

13 Works, 126 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About withatwistor2

Over educated, overly curious and oversexed. In one of my erotic writings I would tell you... "I want to hear you moan in ecstasy and feel you squirm as the waves of pleasure course through your body. Good looking with a vivid imagination, tireless tongue and well endowed, I want to stoke the fires of your excitement until the explosions rock us both." Mostly I find people fascinating and I enjoy getting to know all about them and how they think. Yes, women in particular but I am not above engaging in an "intellectual" conversation with men (stop laughing ladies, so who do you think is the greatest quarterback of all time?) What is it that I find interesting in a woman... "I am looking for a woman who is passionate, imaginative, playful and willing to be naughty. A woman who wants to get me excited, enjoys doing it and then relishes the consequences." Mostly sexy is in the mind. That is where I really like to explore. Good laughs, fascinating conversation and gentle touches keep me coming back.

Location: Dixie

Statistic

Member since: 20 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 13

Followers: 126

Series published: 2

More about me

Fetishes: lingerie, erotic teasing, sensual domination and submission, pleasuring women

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • withatwistor2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 44 milliseconds