• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • peteh57

peteh57

peteh57

40 Works, 768 Followers, 16 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About peteh57

I never know what to say in these things. It is supposed to be a bit about what you, like an elevator speech... a quick synopsis of who you are... told in the time it takes an elevator to travel between floors. Literotica has been a great creative outlet for me. Writing my stories for you, dear reader, has become a great joy for me. I’ve always been a keen reader so I usually have the right words to use and I seem to be able to write as well... though how I'd go writing a story without an orgasm at the end of each chapter I don't know... I've lived a pretty full life to this point but now I'm middle-aged I'm realizing how poor my prospects are. I'm not destitute or anything but I have no money saved which sucks as you get older. It's an oversight that is probably too late to rectify. My education was pretty shitty as a kid and I never pursued it as I got older. There’s a lesson for you kids out there: get a proper education! I wish I had. You can't get money without it. The woman you love may love you back but unless you can provide a home for her, she will never be with you for the long haul. If you’ve read any of my stories you know my desire for older women and, if you’re interested, the rest of my spiel is about why. Whether a blessing or a curse, my life has been controlled and directed by my attraction to older women. The heart wants what the heart wants and my heart invariably goes out to more mature women. I can no more deny my nature than fly. The ideal woman for me is thirty years my senior. I'm into my forties now so it’s women in their seventies or eighties that drive me crazy. Fetishes develop over time. I don't know exactly when it began for me but the shower scene in Retirement Village Massage Therapy Ch.03 is accurate. I haven't even changed the names. Dear Rhonda Fleming - where are you now? Are you even still alive? You'd have to be well into your eighties now... I’ve been bouncing all over the place for most of my life but nowhere feels like somewhere I want to stay forever. Nothing really sticks with me. I just don’t seem to have permanency in my makeup. The job I have now is the exception that is proving the rule. I get up every morning excited to go to work. Not a lot of people can say that. I’ve been here for over five years because of a wonderful lady I work with. We work in a tire-fitting place... a franchise you’d know. I’m in the workshop, fixing, fitting, and balancing tires as quick as possible to get you on your merry way. Betty is in the office... the lovely face you'll see when you drop off your keys. She’s so super sexy and I just adore her. I’d settle down with her tomorrow if she’d have me. I'll call her Betty here, but it's not her real name... as in Bouncing Betty... my pet name for her that nobody but she or me knows or uses. It was assigned one afternoon in the back seat of a client's car... a Ford Ranger... if I remember correctly. Her lovely big tits were bouncing as she rode me and it was a random stupid comment on my part. Anyway, the name has stuck. It’s very unlikely you'll ever read this my darling but forgive me if you do. I remember you thought it was funny because it reminded you of some old TV show. I wish I could tell you her real name and all the wonderful things about her but, unlikely as it seems, someone reading this may recognize her by my description. Physically, Betty is exactly the sort of woman I idolize... a couple of decades older than me and curvaceous in just the right way. This gorgeous creature is actually attracted to me... a long-haired middle-aged hippy. She finds me funny and sexy. It didn’t happen overnight. There was a lot of flirting for about a year and some ‘accidental on purpose’ touching’. Aren’t those early times in a relationship wonderful? Those small instants in time when you realize the other person is into you as well? Doesn’t your heart soar? Our small innocent moments led to a kiss on the neck... a little kiss hello one morning that I did without thinking. My beautiful Betty sighed and smiled and closed her eyes. Shortly after that, there was a moment in the rec room... a sweet moment when we found ourselves alone and we kissed properly. We put our arms around each other and I tasted my beautiful Betty’s lips. Things have progressed a long way since those initial early fumblings. She loves that I love her full-figured body... She loves that I want to kiss her so much... She loves my hands on her glorious big tits... She loves that I take the time to get her wet before we fuck... She loves sucking my cock like a whore... She loves how I love to lick her cunt... ...and I do Betty... I love licking your lovely tasty pussy as much as I love fucking you... Anyway, thats my story to date. Theres more but this is all the text this field will take. If anything happens I'll update here.

Gender: Male

Location: Australia

Statistic

Member since: 8 Years Ago

Updated: This Year

Stories: 40

Followers: 768

Following: 16

My favorites: 65

My comments: 69

Series published: 8

More about me

Birthday: October 9, 1977

Weight: Average

Height: Tall

Dating Status: No Answer

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • peteh57

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds