• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Ruggerdog

Ruggerdog

Ruggerdog

10 Works, 47 Followers, 4 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About Ruggerdog

Exploring my sexuality and expanding my horizons as I travel through life. Generally straight, but with lapses into bisexuality and a huge attraction to transwomen. My stories are based on experiences in my past, and how they have changed me and my attitudes to some aspects of sex and sexuality. Although some may be slightly changed to improve the story, or combine mulitple experiences into one story, they are based on true experiences, and I try to write them from the perspective I held at the time they occurred. They include me doing stupid things, making poor choices, and doing things that - while I enjoyed them in the moment, and sometimes even repeated them - were ultimately self-destructive, harmful, and might not be what I would do if I really thought about them first. Some of these experiences are ones I wouldn't want to repeat - at least without significant changes to the situation. Others are experiences I would love to repeat, or build upon. Over time, I have come to realize that I am generally sexually submissive, yet want to maintain a level of safety, sanity, and control, such as laying out ground rules, trying to do what I understand is called "topping from the bottom" (where the person being submissive/"used" in the scene is actually in control of the scene itself) , and keeping my sex life - at least the wilder parts of it - closed off from my regular life, etc. I write these stories as a form of therapy, and share them for a variety of reasons - one of which is in the hopes of finding people who share/appreciate/complement my warped kinks and would like to interact with me sexually (either in person, or - more likely, given the venue - in some kind of shared fantasy). If you favorite one of mys taories, or follow me, I'd love to hear what part of the story made you want to do that. I'm even up for some critical comments, as long as they are not overly mean-spirited and anonymous.

Gender: Male

Location: Western USA

Statistic

Member since: 8 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 10

Followers: 47

Following: 4

My favorites: 59

My comments: 10

Series published: 2

More about me

Age: 56

Height: Average

Orientation: Bisexual

Dating Status: Single

Fetishes: fully functional transwomen, sexy librarian types, "nerd" girls, Girls with glasses, dominant cocks, Filipinas, facefucking, anal, humor, Passable Crossdressers, Dirty Talk, Sharing Our Fantasies, Orally Pleasing

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Ruggerdog

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds