• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • KevinTBAWarrior

KevinTBAWarrior

KevinTBAWarrior

95 Works, 12 Followers, 9 Following

AboutWorksFollowing

About KevinTBAWarrior

Yeah, it's a long bio, deal with it. I am also sick and fucking tired of fakes. Don't tell me something and then not be it. I'm me, deal with it. If you don't like it, fuck the fuck off and stay in the boring shallow end or come join me in the deep end, if you're brave enough. (This is gonna be long and soon even longer...maybe *shrugs* lol) Due to a recent experience that pissed me off, I'ma say one thing: DO NOT! I repeat...DO NOT come to me with chat related drama. I don't come here for that I come here to escape drama. I get enough in real life. I don't need anymore than what is already dropped on my plate. Fair warning...I don't give a flying fuck who you are, don't come to me with chat drama! You will see a lot of words on your screen or instaignored with no reason. I'm a nice guy and all but fucking hell, don't push. I push and shove back harder than most will. I'll even knock your block off. I don't like to just talk shit. I'll die trying to back up every word if I have to. Now let's all have fun, leave the drama elsewhere. Thanks :D == Results from http://bdsmtest.org/ == 95% Primal (Hunter) 90% Voyeur 86% Sadist 85% Exhibitionist 84% Masochist 82% Brat Tamer 81% Switch 75% Dominant 72% Experimentalist 70% Primal (Prey) 66% Rigger 65% Degrader 65% Degradee 62% Brat 62% Daddy/Mommy 58% Ageplayer 56% Master/Mistress 54% Owner 54% Vanilla 53% Pet 49% Submissive 44% Non-monogamist 37% Rope Bunny 31% Girl/Boy 17% Slave See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1559060 (I'm very variable. I'm not a 100% set person, I always like to switch things up. Repetition is boring) http://imgur.com/a/14SJa (Most Recent Album with new poses) http://imgur.com/wzW6TrU (My most recent pose) http://imgur.com/gdUZXJL (Just a recent selfy) http://imgur.com/Qhw0IPc (Week one, waiting for week 2 to begin) http://imgur.com/1QENAAp (Before my intense workout routine) http://imgur.com/e5BmMGg (Me) http://imgur.com/B9JBSGJ (Me again, just flexing my right arm) KevinTBAWarrior....The explanation: My name's Kevin, the TBA is an acronym that stands for Texas Bad Ass(Self Proclaimed)I fight for what I believe in and will die for it if necessary and actually worth it. I work out my mind, body and spirit. How do I that? Just ask, I'm an open book and will try my best to explain with my words. I don't really like to fight though, it proves we're both idiots. Why damage? It makes things worse. We could be allies and slowly build an empire. This world is chaotic enough as it is. I'd rather be the enforcer and Apex Predator that rests deep within me and balance the world out instead of making enemies. I'd rather be you friend or "brother" and help you out when you need one to help or just one to listen. I have the time, do you? If I don't have the time right then, I promise you I'll make time when I can. I don't like breaking my promises. When talk the talk, I plan on backing up everything I say and die trying if necessary...only if pushed that far. Anyways, do you now know and understand why my profile is like this and why I use this name now? **Update** For those that notice, yes, I work out a lot. Each workout I work out something different, circuits and 3 sets. And I dance and do other types of cardio. I do my own workouts which are others taken in and I add my own twist to it. I call it Kevin's Freestyle Workout. One day I might actually show how I do it. It's easier for me to show you instead of putting it in words. I'm now doing upper body 3 days a week and lower body 3 days a week, Sunday will only be for cardio and stretching. Starting tomorow, 3/3/2016 Also, all the poems I've submitted are 3-4 years old mostly, some are more recent, my newer ones I'm posting are even older...which can explain why I didn't use much punctuation. I only write Poems when the words flow through naturally and can type like 3 of them in 15 minutes or less. I just have a way with words and I'd like to give credit to many artists and other Poets...Eminem, Disturbed along with numerous bands that sound similar and Poe, he's my favorite Poet. All my poems share past experiences and past feeling and present experiences and feelings. I don't expect all to understand them. Music has inspired me a lot, which is why I give them a lot of credit and thanks. Also movies, some of the dialogue has inspired me as well. There's times I talk a lot and very little. I am an open book. I like working out, having fun and just enjoying life. I do like writing Poetry/Lyrics. I love music. This Bio may be a long one, maybe the longest on here. Idk, feel free to read it, if you choose to :) I'm here for mainly one purpose. To make an impact. I don't intend on pissing people off or pushing them away. It seems I'm good at that. I just Want to have all be happy, laugh and smile. That's what I intend to do. And if you going off on me makes you happy. So be it. Get pissed and let it all out. Feel better now? Ask me if I care. I may care, I may not. I just might say ...let's face it, when I get on a roll, I may not stop. I like to keep going and fueling my fire, unleashing that fury, that rage and slowly awaken the Beast that sleeps deep down in my basement. Don't make an enemy of me. I'd rather be there for ya when no one else will. I'm not perfect, I never will be. And with all this said...Have a great day and enjoy your stay here :) Life hits hardest. Take the hits, absorb them. Allow them to toughen you up. Embrace that pain. That's just weakness, now imagine it leaving your body. Now have your blood boil and pump through your fortress of a body. Feel that steam letting out. Oh yes, your soul is blazing with a fiery glow. Now start hitting back at life. Dance around, never stay idle or still. Trust your gut and let your instincts take over. We're all just chalk lines on the concrete, drawn only to be washed away. Everyone fades. Hold their hands. Cherish every memory. Treasure for as long as you can. In the end, you'll be all alone in the dark. Your instincts and gut is the only light that can guide you. "I am the Punishment of God. If you had not Committed great Sins, God would not have sent a Punishment like Me upon you" - Genghis Khan I'll always consider myself an outsider/outcast. I'll always be on the outside looking in. I feel I'll never find my true place and never fit in. War and Peace battle in my head everyday Inner Peace may never be found until my dying breath. *shrugs* Ok, if you're completely lost reading this, don't worry. I'm I guess what you can say chaotic. Chaos isn't all that bad. It depends on your Perspective. I've gotten used to it. This world is full of chaos and it's a very cold and cruel world. And just so you know I use song and movie references at times. I know it's a lot to read, deal with it. Does it really hurt you to read or are you just lazy? I actually like reading about others. I'll take my time, it's mostly worth it in the end....well I think so atleast. Anyways, PM me anytime you want to. If I don't answer I'm probaly afk or extremely busy atm. I do have OCD so I'll answer your PM when I can. Thanks :)

Location: Texas

Statistic

Member since: 8 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Poems: 95

Followers: 12

Following: 9

My favorites: 1

My comments: 4

Series published: 3

More about me

Fetishes: I'm not too big on fetishes. I do like to be gentle and sometimes rough. I like to mix it up, BDSM is fun and all, it's not everything though ;) I mean it was just an experimental phase, that's it. I might work with it for you and then again....I mig

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • KevinTBAWarrior

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 209 milliseconds