• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Joanmcarthy

Joanmcarthy

Joanmcarthy

155 Works, 1228 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorksLists

About Joanmcarthy

I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph I have on them in my head. You will see a certain obsession with swimwear, bikinis and water sports in my writing and that reflects the person. Sailing especially has provided me with much inspiration; especially since, when you're sitting at night with a small group on a yacht in the middle of a regatta series, lips loosen in proportion to the number of empty wine bottles. Much of my insight as to the male mind has been obtained this way; especially since I listen to them with interest and without judgment. Men actually like talking to women when they know they're being heard on that basis and it can be very revealing. Please don't be disappointed if I don't answer to comments or requests in a way that reveals my private email address. I tend to be a private person, notwithstanding my writing. : ) Some readers have commented on the fact a lot of my recent stories have revolved around threesomes or group activities. That's not really because I'm in to that sort of thing. Indeed, you'll note that the sex itself is generally one on one within a polygamus relationship. But what it does is let me explore individuals, situations and personalities far more than I could with monogamus relationships. So the stories are easier to write and often more interesting, whatever your sexual preference.

Gender: Female

Location: Australia

Statistic

Member since: 7 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 155

Followers: 1228

My favorites: 5

My comments: 13

Series published: 14

More about me

Height: Tall

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: No Answer

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Joanmcarthy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds