• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • CharmingVixen

CharmingVixen

CharmingVixen

39 Works, 1049 Followers, 2 Following

AboutWorksFollowing

About CharmingVixen

I couldn't recall my password to log into this site, and no longer had access to the email account the password would reset to. Then today, 10/9/16, I got lucky and was able to guess my way back in. And the only way I can think to celebrate that success is by posting another chapter in Birthday Gifts Fit for a Prince (it's been submitted and is pending approval now). Sorry for the long wait. *embarrassed smiley* To those fans who are waiting for a conclusion to the long neglected The Prize, please accept my apologies. As a writer, I come up with an idea, something simple like a witch and a vampire meet, and then that's as much as I consider before I start writing. Words just flow from my fingertips and I surprise myself sometimes with the directions my stories take. Then situations like The Prize occur where I just don't know how to end and it make it feel conclusive. I could write some nonsense fluff, but I expect more from myself than that, and you deserve more than that. So I know it's been an impossibly long time, but I think about it all the time. I just want to make sure when I finally make that next post, it's worth reading.

Location: Queens, NY

Statistic

Member since: 20 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 36

Poems: 3

Followers: 1049

Following: 2

My comments: 2

Series published: 5

More about me

Pets: Cat(s)

Fetishes: Anthing kinky. You read the stories. You know what I like. ; )

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • CharmingVixen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds