• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • HookedonPhoenix

HookedonPhoenix

HookedonPhoenix

47 Works, 796 Followers, 1 Following

AboutWorksFollowing

About HookedonPhoenix

Update: 1/2/2020 Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the latest expansion of the Halfbreed Universe: A Whore at Dread Harbor, a Choose Your Own Adventure set in the same world! I post all of the latest chapters on Patreon (don't worry, non-patrons can see and vote too!) https://www.patreon.com/Magelands Moving forward I will post both on Patreon and on Lit, with votes being tallied based on choices you the reader have made. It is 100% free to vote on the patreon (and is more reliable, as Literotica sometimes can take up to a week to post my work). ____________________________ Previous News: I have expanded the Halfbreed universe into a full-blown project. Progress is continuing wonderfully, and I am excited to share with you my efforts! The first book in the trilogy will be posted in its entirety on Literotica, so never fear dear Readers! **PS:** For those of you Die-hard Song of Roland fans disappointed in the lack of updates: I fully intend to return and finish the story to a polished shine, but in the short term I have put it on hiatus. The only reason for this is that to give it the kind of polish I want I would need to spend a lot of time reworking the initial half of the story to fit with the vision I have for it. And given that I'm already desperately strapped for time with work, I cannot give it the love and attention it deserves right now. So in the short term: Its on Hiatus. But it is *definitely* not finished. **** Aspiring Novelist and lover of doomed romance. Full time writer. Commissions pay the bills, so feel free to inquire. Most of my work is not published on Literotica for that reason, I try to screen heavily what I actually put on here. If updates seem spotty it is only because I'm putting out a commission for other stuff to keep the lights on. ****

Statistic

Member since: 7 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 47

Followers: 796

Following: 1

My comments: 25

Series published: 5

Find me online

Website: https://www.patreon.com/Magelands

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • HookedonPhoenix

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds