• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • HLD

HLD

HLD

76 Works, 2968 Followers, 18 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About HLD

2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to challenge myself to see if I could write a genderfluid character, and I hope I the way I wrote Alex/Inanna didn't get it wrong. I know that's not some peoples' cup of tea, but I am always looking for ways to depict new experiences. Chapter 9 is in the Gay Male category, but it's a continuation of the relationships between Mallory and her partners, and it's my first entry in that category. I separated the last two chapters into shorter submissions because I know some readers don't like to have male homosexuality intrude upon the regular MFF threesome trope. I'm sure that will lose me some readers, but c'est la vie. Chapter 10 is brief and then wraps up with a quick epilogue. If you enjoyed the story or have any feedback, please send me a comment. 11/04/21 My latest story is about life during COVID. Very specific dates are given in the story as the characters start out a romance during quarantine and the pandemic. My personal stance is pro-science, pro-vaxx and pro-mask. I know other people have differing perspectives, and that is their prerogative. However, I deleted a comment which contained a reference was was offensive and overtly racist, which was disappointing because this person has left comments on my other stories, and their feedback is constructive and usually fair. I generally don't moderate the comments on my work, as I believe all feedback is valuable, even if it's as simple as, "You're a hack writer!" because there is always something I can learn through writing and I can always improve. However, I will not tolerate comments which are bigoted, misogynist, racist or homophobic, nor will I put up with name-calling or personal attacks. The other two parts have been submitted and are awaiting release. 10/30/21 The first part of "Isolated Together" posted today. This is going to be a 3 parter, with the second and third chapters submitted today. I'd look for them to post in the next couple of days. Thanks for your votes and comments. ********** I appreciate all the comments folks have made and the feedback people have sent. I hope that you guys have come to enjoy reading my stories and my characters as much as I have enjoyed writing them. Authors live and die by the way their audience responds, so please, please, please! let me know if you like my work. Thanks again and I hope you'll come back and see what I'm up to in the future.

Gender: Male

Statistic

Member since: 20 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 76

Followers: 2968

Following: 18

My favorites: 45

My comments: 29

Series published: 13

More about me

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: Attached

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • HLD

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 40 milliseconds