• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • SuckMyPencil

SuckMyPencil

SuckMyPencil

30 Works, 185 Followers, 1 Following

AboutWorksFollowing

About SuckMyPencil

Quick update for everyone. I'm still kicking, but my time for writing is now almost entirely nonexistent. Working 6 days a week and using that 7th to get things done around the house and spend time with family leaves no room for much of anything else. I'm still taking notes when I have a chance, and the stories I mention below are still on my radar for completion, so I am that you please bear with me. I wish I could spit out my chapters like I did when I first started submitting them, but alas, life has a funny habit of complicating hobbies. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Those few short ideas were the spark, and the fire is building up still. My current project is the conclusion of the Spliced origin story, Faun Over You. After that, I have another, shorter, Spliced story that takes place a few years after the events of Faun. Alongside that, it's the very long overdue conclusion to Carrots, as well as me hopefully wrapping up the Lesbian Tentacles storyline. That one has been a massive case of writer's block, and I've been working hard to find a plotline that I hope will be satisfying for the readers as much as it is for me to write. Chapter 8 of Faun is still in the works and is slowly being written in the small chunks of free time I have. No ETA on when it will be ready, so please bear with me and be patient. It'll be worth the wait.

Gender: Male

Location: South Carolina

Statistic

Member since: 7 Years Ago

Updated: Last Year

Stories: 30

Followers: 185

Following: 1

My comments: 24

Series published: 4

More about me

Age: 33

Weight: Average

Height: Tall

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: Swinger

Hobbies: Gaming, Reading

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • SuckMyPencil

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 115 milliseconds