• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • bwwm4me

bwwm4me

bwwm4me

35 Works, 381 Followers, 23 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About bwwm4me

Yes, that is my queen and I in the photo. This is the photo that inspired the title Love Knows No Color. 06may2018. I have submitted the third installment of A Different World, and the next one for Love Knows No Color should follow in a week or two. With the current strains of work, helping to care for an elderly parent, and other things I have very little time to write anymore. The stories are still ongoing, but they are taking longer to put down in words because of this. Please be patient and I will post them as I am able. On one of my stories, an anonymous member commented that they'd like to see artwork depicting my characters. I applaud that idea. I can't draw people to save my life, but it would be interesting to see how others see the persons I have created. If anybody would like to post artwork inspired by the stories I write, i'd be honored to see them. As always, thank you to those who have taken the time to read, rate, or post comments about my work.

Gender: Male

Location: Pennsylvania

Statistic

Member since: 7 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 35

Followers: 381

Following: 23

My favorites: 672

My comments: 52

Series published: 2

More about me

Weight: Average

Height: Average

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: Attached

Pets: Dog(s)

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • bwwm4me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds