• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • MichaelsD82

MichaelsD82

MichaelsD82

36 Works, 1155 Followers, 50 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About MichaelsD82

I have been a fan of erotica for years. I enjoy reading stories on many different topics. I am a mature man currently in a long term committed relationship. I enjoy writing and decided to share some of my favorite fetishes and interests with those interested in the same. I am a mature married male who is somewhat submissive. My stories have a tendency to be long multi-part tales. Of the stories I have written to date, they are not what I consider "stroke stories" since they are too long. They do include lots of various kinky behavior between the characters. I enjoy writing and reading stories with at least a little advanced character development. Almost all of my stories are told from the perspective of the various characters. Not always, but quite often, these changes in point of view occur at chapter breaks. I feel a story told from the perspective of different individuals gives the story more interest. Be sure to read the category the story is in and not rely on just an interesting title. If there are keywords in the story you find offensive, please move on to another story or to another author. If the story has a keyword such as Incest, Gay, non-consensual, etc. and reading fantasy stories containing that theme offends you, don't read the story and then give it a bad review just because of the offensive content that you were warned about.

Gender: Male

Location: Mid-West

Statistic

Member since: 7 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 36

Followers: 1155

Following: 50

My favorites: 32

My comments: 7

Series published: 4

More about me

Age: 61

Weight: Average

Height: Tall

Orientation: Bisexual

Dating Status: Attached

Hobbies: Photography, Sailing

Pets: Dog(s)

Fetishes: Wife Sharing, Incest, Public Exposure

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • MichaelsD82

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds