• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Fibaro

Fibaro

Fibaro

194 Works, 1348 Followers, 53 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About Fibaro

Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my other favourite kinks are hosiery, feet and sissification. These are kinks that will appear in most of my stories. Besides Literotica I have also set up a SubscribeStar account: https://subscribestar.adult/fibaro Patreon has given me some trouble, but if you like a Discord account to your Patreon account you can support me there and read everything on Discord. Here is my Patreon account: https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro where you can support me if you really like my stories. While my stories will always become available for free, my Patreon is ahead by at least a month on the posting. Going forward I will post here twice a month, once near the middle of the month and once around the end of the month. My Patreon page gets updated whenever I am finished with a new part. On top of being ahead I also offer occasional polls to let my readers help make decisions for the continuation of my stories. On top of that I will also start doing character Q&A's for all tiers. Anyways even if you can't support me on Patreon I appreciate each and every one of my readers. Getting votes and comments has really helped keep me motivated to keep on writing in the beginning and I can only hope that I can keep on publishing. I wish you all a lot of reading pleasure.

Gender: No Answer

Statistic

Member since: 7 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 194

Followers: 1348

Following: 53

My favorites: 11

My comments: 159

Series published: 9

More about me

Age: 26

Weight: Average

Height: Tall

Orientation: Bisexual

Dating Status: Single

Hobbies: writing, swimming, snorkling, ...

Fetishes: too many

Find me online

Website: https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Fibaro

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds