• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • LucindaPaige

LucindaPaige

LucindaPaige

17 Works, 157 Followers, 3 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About LucindaPaige

9/29/19 I've been in and out of the hospital recently. Its been tough. I'm trying to get well, and back to writing. Computer screens are nauseating so I've gone old school and am writing on notepads. Hope everyone is doing well, and I promise I haven't forgotten my characters or their stories. 7/13/19 Family issues and medical testing kept me occupied that past few weeks. Plus I had to finish a chapter of Clans of the Moon. I still plan on posting it on Literotica, but editing is taking longer than expected. It comes down to combining chapters and making sure the flow of the story works in a less serialized format. I will get back to Surviving the Rich tomorrow. I miss Killian and Rae when I'm not writing them! Hope everyone is doing well, and thanks for the many messages. As always, they mean the world to me. 5/12/19 I just read all the comments on my chapters and thank you so much for the feedback, especially the positive. It means a lot that so many people enjoy reading about Killian and Rae. I enjoy writing them. I am truly sorry for the extended absence. Those health problems I mentioned only got worse. Followed by deaths in the family, yes deaths, family estrangement, job loss, and an ever growing pile of debt. I thought 2017 was rough, but 2018 was like bitch I'll show you rough. 2019 is...better, and I'm trying to fight. Some days are easier than others, some days I can't see the light through the dark. But I am trying. Its my life, and i have to fight for it. The poem Invictus gives me a boost. I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul. To the person who asked about the werewolf book. I will publish it on Literotica, I just have to go back and edit it a bit. Look for the first chapter in the next few weeks. Thanks for reading everyone! 3/4/18 I read through my last update and the optimism and cheerfulness surprised me. But the phrase bright spots in a dark time really stuck out. The health issues I faced, and am still dealing with, have included near constant pain for the past year an a half. Pain doctors have struggled to pinpoint. The surgery I underwent a year ago was supposed to be the end of it, instead a whole other set of problems manifested, and the pain got worse. Fears of cancer, (and I'm going in for another one of those tests Monday, although it is unlikely I have this particular cancer.) permanent nerve damage, and the fact that no one could tell me was wrong with me took its toll. Compounded with everything else that was heaped on my family I spiraled into a deep depression. I tried so hard not to, and then I tried even harder to pull myself out, to no avail. Writing, my one refuge, was infected with it, and suddenly I couldn't write. When I did it was slow and halting and nothing came out right. I deleted practically everything I managed to write and broke down in tears on more than one occasion and considered deleting my profile and giving up what I love. My last update I said I had a chapter completed and was going to upload it. That was true. I had managed to finally get something finished. Then I was called away because of a family emergency. When I got back home and pulled up the chapter I was glad I didn't get to upload it. It was shit. I ended up deleting whole paragraphs and was just completely lost. I'm not looking for pity, I'm sharing this so those who've commented and emailed me know that it wasn't my intention to drag this out. I seriously expected to be done with Surviving the Rich, Light and Dark Eternal, and Clans of the Moon by now. Clans of the Moon is a werewolf book published on another site that I've considered uploading here. There are just so many werewolf stories on Literotica already. ----------------------------------------------------------------- I decided to see of I could write erotica that pushed my limits so I did. For me erotica has to have more than sex, it has to have story. If the characters are one dimensional caricatures, I'm bored. I can read through hot erotic scenes and not care in the slightest if the characters aren't compelling.

Location: United States

Statistic

Member since: 7 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 17

Followers: 157

Following: 3

My favorites: 12

My comments: 10

Series published: 2

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • LucindaPaige

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds