• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • ThighhighMellie

ThighhighMellie

ThighhighMellie

16 Works, 699 Followers, 31 Following

AboutWorksFollowing

About ThighhighMellie

I love stockings (big shock, I know) and creative writing. Got a story request? DM me on twitter: https://twitter.com/ThighhighMellie Happy reading darlings, -M --- Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. I'm known to frequent LitChat, so here's a little helpful information: I'm a giant nerd; I enjoy talking about Harry Potter, Firefly, The Princess Bride, books, games, etc. As far as 'those' interests go, I'm fairly varied and open. Just don't try to go to the bathroom on or near me and we'll get along fine. I'm also known to be snarky and sarcastic so try not to take anything personally. Thinking of getting close to me? Don't bother. I'm damaged goods. You can do better. Some words relating to me, from the incomparable Sara B: "She's imperfect, but she tries. She is good, but she lies. She is hard on herself. She is broken and won't ask for help. She is messy but she's kind. She is lonely most of the time. She is all of this mixed up and baked in a beautiful pie."

Gender: Transgender

Location: New York

Statistic

Member since: 7 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 16

Followers: 699

Following: 31

My comments: 2

Series published: 1

More about me

Age: 31

Weight: Average

Height: Average

Orientation: Bisexual

Dating Status: Single

Pets: Cat(s)

Fetishes: Stockings

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • ThighhighMellie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds