• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • MasterOfHer

MasterOfHer

MasterOfHer

8 Works, 5 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About MasterOfHer

She sleeps, her back luminous in the moonlight as my touch slowly alternates between a barely (almost tickling) touch, then scratching, and then rubbing her back deeply. I kiss her neck and shoulders gently as my hand descends the back of her thighs. A parade of kisses dance the path of her spine, finally converging on the small depression at the small of her back just as my hand traces the back of her knees. My hand begins it's trek north as I am treated to the sound of an ever increasing moan from her lips. As her hips begin to roll and pitch she, at last, can stand no more and turns over to face me. The new dawn traces the outlines of her features as I explore the shadows that surround them. Her eyes open to greet not the light, but the sensuality that brought her to waking and pulls my lips to hers. A touch, a kiss no longer adequate for the wakening hunger within her, she embraces me, pulls me closer, and surrenders to the moment.

Location: Kansas City

Statistic

Member since: 22 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 8

Followers: 5

Series published: 1

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • MasterOfHer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds