• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • PhilippaMaQuente

PhilippaMaQuente

PhilippaMaQuente

21 Works, 347 Followers, 11 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About PhilippaMaQuente

I am the purveyor of pulchritudinous pornography, the erotic enthusiast, the amorous author. A champion of my own unique brand of GOTHIC LITERARY FEMINIST EROTICA and a proponent of sex positivity. While my stories may be an acquired taste, I welcome those with adventurous palates and promise one hell of a ride. Though I am mostly working on large novel projects, I have some material I'm using to familiarize myself with the site and 'test the waters', so to speak. Not all of it will be intense or deeply involved, and many of the ideas I wish to expand are on the back burner as I focus on my larger works. My curse seems to be that I write very lengthy pieces that are character-driven and explorative. I like delving into dark depths of the human mind and heart, and I do not spare language nor extremities. I invite and encourage constructive feedback, and would be happy to engage in conversation about the craft of storytelling with anyone. I enjoy fostering friendships based on writing. YOU CAN NOW BUY MY DEBUT NOVEL HERE! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08TFZ4QXM/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 Available for Kindle or in Print on Amazon, and here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1064364 The dark erotic thriller WHILE COURTING OUR DEMONS is releasing on Kindle Unlimited and in print MARCH 15th! Preorder digital copy here: https://www.amazon.com/While-Courting-Our-Demons-Part-ebook/dp/B0BSX1GQQ6/ref=sr_1_1?crid=23TNILB4Y4VVG&keywords=while+courting+our+demons&qid=1677194579&sprefix=%2Caps%2C51&sr=8-1 Print to follow! Please review at Amazon and GoodReads!

Gender: Female

Location: Pittsburgh

Statistic

Member since: 6 Years Ago

Updated: Last Year

Stories: 20

Poem: 1

Followers: 347

Following: 11

My favorites: 17

My comments: 193

Series published: 2

More about me

Age: 37

Weight: Big Beautiful

Height: Average

Orientation: Pansexual

Dating Status: Swinger

Hobbies: reading, writing, cartoons, travel, singing

Pets: Dog(s), Cat(s), Other

Fetishes: domination, masochism, language

Find me online

Website: https://eroauthorpmq.wordpress.com/

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • PhilippaMaQuente

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds