• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Goddess of Thunder

Goddess of Thunder

Goddess of Thunder

1 Story, 0 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About Goddess of Thunder

I love porno! There now that I have cleared my thoughts to you, onto my bio. I am a 23 year old woman living in a small coastal town where sailing is my favorite hobby. I am currently a high school English teacher and pursuing my Masters in English. I love to read and listen to music, as well as play bass in a band with my friends. I love bands such as Metallica, Tool, Allman Brothers Band, Grateful Dead, Pearl Jam, and The Who. And of course, Led Zeppelin...the greatest band. I love hanging out with my friends and watching movies (a non-sexual fetish of mine). And, I love porn. Despite what people may think, watching porn is fun and entertaining, espically when it\'s with someone you can laugh and have fun with. I love to read erotic fiction and have been an avid reader of the Literotica stories for a long time. I also love cybersex. Sometimes it\'s funny, sometimes it\'s actually erotic, but it is a good way to find release from yourself in a safe and relaxing manner. I am currently single, having just ended a 3 year relationship with a man whom I thought I would eventually marry. Just goes to show you how strange life can be. I enjoy men of all ages, although I have recently become attracted to older men and have been dating (non-serious) an older man who turns me on as much as someone my own age. That is not to say that men around my own age are turn-offs. I list myself as bi-sexual because I have had a few wonderful encounters with some very beautiful and passionate women, although not recently, but I would love to meet a nice woman to stir my interests. This is my first attempt at writing erotic fiction, and I hope all of you are not too critical, but supportive, because the world needs more erotic writers! :-) Anyway, I would love to hear any responses, both positive and negative about me or my writing. Also, I would love to get a chance to chat with some of you and I am always up for meeting some new friends. So, please e-mail or IM me at any time and I\'ll always take the time to at least say \"Buzz off.\" Till then, take care all! Well, I just finished Part 1 of the space prono epic "Sex Wars." Take a wild guess what movies they are based on. Eventually after this long series ends, I want to move onto making some pornos from other classics, like Indiana Jones, Conan, Lethal Weapon, and Alien. All of those movies (plus any other movie made) can be made into a fnatastic porno! Hope you like and please send me feedback! :-)

Location: Valhalla

Statistic

Member since: 22 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Story: 1

More about me

Pets: Dog(s)

Fetishes: Watching pornos, roleplaying, older men and women, cybersex

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Goddess of Thunder

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 40 milliseconds