• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • scatwoman

scatwoman

scatwoman

52 Works, 611 Followers, 66 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About scatwoman

First: a word of warning. If you don't like extreme dominance and submission, mainly human toilet service, you probably won't like my stories. Fair warning! A while back, I had written a few Voyager and miscellaneous scat stories that floated around the Internet for a while. I had a backlog of others I hadn't finished and recently decided to post them somewhere, so here they are! Now I write mostly on Hentai Foundry since they don't limit story content, but I still like Literotica because it's THE sex story hub online now. My earliest stories were mostly F/F and dealt with one woman dominating another and making her drink her piss and eat her shit. The later stories still had some scat but introduce a lot of interracial cuckold elements as well (something a kinky couple I knew got me into by asking me to write stories about them). To give you some context on some of my stories, I am a fan of both Star Trek Voyager (not the Original Series, Kirk was such a pud, and TNG's only good character, Tasha, was killed off in the first season) because it has so many great, strong and interesting female characters (especially once they added 7 of 9!) I'm also a fan of the X-Men, I got into them when I was in middle school in the 80's and, for whatever reason, really identified with them. I guess the whole idea of being different and having to hide from a world that didn't understand me, etc, etc. To that end, some of my writings were set in a pseudo-X-Men setting, so you'll have to excuse that if it seems weird to you... but the stories are still some of the hottest, kinkiest and dirtiest I've written! Enjoy!

Gender: Genderqueer

Location: Midwest

Statistic

Member since: 19 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 41

Artworks: 11

Followers: 611

Following: 66

My favorites: 79

My comments: 21

Series published: 9

More about me

Age: 40

Weight: Average

Height: Average

Orientation: Pansexual

Fetishes: scat, piss, watersports, bsdm, bondage, dominance, submission, cuckold, interracial, anal, oral, lesbian, transgender, bestiality, twincest, sissification, humiliation, corruption

Find me online

Website: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/scatwoman/profile

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • scatwoman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds