• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • moreandmore

moreandmore

moreandmore

135 Works, 2306 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About moreandmore

A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you reducing the pleasure of those who enjoy my offerings. I'm thankful for the opportunity to share with you. I enjoy reading, and now attempting to write, stories that flow. As a writer I hope to get you to suspend your disbelief long enough to love and or hate my characters. I'm always open to reader input and story suggestions. Yes, I probably could use an editor and sometimes I spell youree with too many or too few e. Rushing to publish or last minute changes will do that to you. If you have an idea for another chapter to any of my stories, or have an idea you'd like me to pursue in a new story, please email me with the details. If you have strong feelings, good or bad, about any of my characters, please email me. I'd like to know the whys.

Gender: Male

Location: Denver

Statistic

Member since: 6 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 132

Poems: 3

Followers: 2306

My comments: 48

Series published: 1

More about me

Weight: Average

Height: Average

Orientation: Straight

Hobbies: faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money, golf

Fetishes: bare feet, puffy nipples

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • moreandmore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 40 milliseconds