• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Bishopmalcolm08

Bishopmalcolm08

Bishopmalcolm08

18 Works, 456 Followers, 168 Following

AboutWorksFollowing

About Bishopmalcolm08

Lust is what it's all about when you get right down to it. ;) To everyone who enjoys my work, thank you for your support and encouragement. I will do my best to continue to supply you with content of the same level as I've produced if not better. I am truly thankful to everyone whom favorites my works and gives high star ratings. Though I do this as a hobby and write what I enjoy, it is gratifying to see that others enjoy what I create. To all the trolls who keep trying to provoke a response from me, the only ones you'll ever get are ones like this and my deleting your foul vitriol from the comments sections. Update: 12.12.22 I apologize for the long absence from writing, but as we all know, life has a tendency to get in the way of our plans. I am happy to announce that I currently have several chapters of each series completed and will be posting them soon. However, I plan to do so at a predetermined pace in order to give myself time to continue adding to these series while not having a repeat of the lengthy absence again. I hope that my redears continue to enjoy the works I produce, and I still delight in laughing at the trolls who continue to pepper the comments section.

Gender: Male

Statistic

Member since: 6 Years Ago

Updated: Two Years Ago

Stories: 18

Followers: 456

Following: 168

My comments: 11

Series published: 2

More about me

Age: 47

Weight: Average

Height: Average

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: Single

Hobbies: Writing, Reading, Gaming

Fetishes: Facials, Group Sex, Incest, Big Tits, Big Asses

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Bishopmalcolm08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 41 milliseconds