• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Bebop3

Bebop3

Bebop3

61 Works, 2368 Followers, 63 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About Bebop3

NOTE: I'll be taking Painting By The Numbers down soon, so if you'd like to read, please do so quickly. In the meantime, the new Hop on the Bus story is moving along well. Coming up in 2024: Second Hand Hearts, a story in the Hop on the Bus universe, but with a twist. Thank you to everyone that voted for As You Wish in the 2022 Literotica's Reader's Choice Awards romance category. I'm honored that we won. The story was co-written by the amazing Cheryl Terra and was published on her page. While you're there, do yourself a favor and check out her other stories. You'll thank me later. Someone recently asked me for a list of the Pueblo stories (and stories related to them). Here is that list: The Peasants Are Revolting Contract Negotiations Where I’m Supposed to Be Salting The Earth Hop on the Bus Sins of the Father No Strings Attached Santa Mike Twice Bitten Bought and Sold Best Day Ever You’re My Home A Striking Resemblance Safe Is Just A Word Merely Players (sort of) Second Hand Hearts (upcoming) Some of the stories are here, some are on Amazon. You can find more information as well as early access to my fiction here: https://www.patreon.com/JasonCaldwell New content every Monday, Wednesday and Friday https://www.facebook.com/bebop.writes.5 **PLEASE NOTE** If you send me an email through the Lit contact system and ask a question or would like a response, please include your email address. If you don't, I can't respond. Vanishing Stories: Amazon is not a fan of competition when it comes to Kindle Unlimited. If I want to post a story there, it can't be anywhere else. The good news is that if you are a KU member, you can still read the stories for free there. Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your interest.

Location: Right over there.

Support Author: Amazon

Statistic

Member since: 6 Years Ago

Updated: This Year

Stories: 59

Audio: 1

Poem: 1

Followers: 2368

Following: 63

My favorites: 15

My comments: 1195

Series published: 2

More about me

Hobbies: Inventing new punctuation marks.

Pets: Other

Fetishes: Spelling 'erotica' in Scrabble

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Bebop3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds