• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • KarlMartinK

KarlMartinK

KarlMartinK

24 Works, 249 Followers, 9 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About KarlMartinK

I've been a member of Literotica for a few years now. I like reading the stories and writing them. If you like my stories or have some feedback you'd like to share, I'd be happy to hear from you. Let me know what you like and don't like about my stories. I'll be the first to admit that my writing isn't for everyone. Many of my stories are based on true events or elements of true events that happened to me or one of my friends. Some of it is pure fiction. I like to write stories that involve things like control, reluctance, and humiliation, but not necessarily in the same sense that a lot of people write about. For stories about control, I'm not really into stories where a woman makes a man wear her panties and shoves something up his ass or stories where a person gives up complete control and must call someone "master." I like the more subtle lines of control with elements that could actually happen in real life. The problem with writing erotic fiction is that you can have any element you want in your story. The woman can have the biggest tits and the man has the biggest cock any woman has ever seen. Feel free to contact me about anything here.

Location: Somewhere in the US

Statistic

Member since: 19 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 24

Followers: 249

Following: 9

My favorites: 7

My comments: 7

Series published: 6

More about me

Fetishes: I like all kinds of things...

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • KarlMartinK

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 75 milliseconds