• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • DrowsDilemma

DrowsDilemma

DrowsDilemma

160 Works, 476 Followers, 1 Following

AboutWorksFollowing

About DrowsDilemma

5/19/2022 Update Due to being absolutely slammed with enormous life changes, A Drow's Dilemma is on Haitus until further notice. While these changes are good and welcome, they leave no time nor mental space to write. We do not plan on leaving the project forever! We hope to be able to start writing again next winter if things go as planned. The Authors’ Story: Welcome! Call me Sidhe [shee]! I am a writer who, in the past couple of years, got into writing erotica in a one-on-one roleplay setting. I’ve had quite a few great projects, but there is one in particular that stands out enough that I would like to share it with the world. When it began, I was in a bad place emotionally (to put it lightly.) But this isn’t about my sob story. This is about celebrating the project that brought me out of my dark place and gave me a future that I can look forward to with joy and excitement. A Drow’s Dilemma was a concept that changed my life; It was why my husband and I met and fell in love. The content we both worked on may not be ground-breaking or life-changing, but we did (and still do) find it to be an exciting journey through the world that we are, to this day, creating and developing. Writing together so closely turned out to be an excellent couple’s therapy, which caused a deep bond between us. Our love sent me on a journey most of the way across the country to live in a place I’d never been to, with a family that I hadn’t met before. The adventures within the story led me to the biggest, best adventure of my life. But enough about the sappy stuff. The Project Itself: A Drow’s Dilemma, as was mentioned before, is a project that we have been working on for over four years. We are nearing the end of the current story (compared to how much has already been covered). For now and the foreseeable future, all of the edited content of Drow’s Dilemma will be made available for free on Literotica.

Gender: Couple

Statistic

Member since: 6 Years Ago

Updated: Two Years Ago

Stories: 160

Followers: 476

Following: 1

My comments: 47

Series published: 3

More about me

Weight: No Answer

Height: No Answer

Dating Status: Attached

Pets: Dog(s), Cat(s)

Find me online

Website: https://www.patreon.com/drowsdilemma

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • DrowsDilemma

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds