• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • AsheramL

AsheramL

AsheramL

34 Works, 105 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About AsheramL

--==Chapter Update info at the bottom==-- Asheram Lee here -- no, that's not my real name. I always had fantasies in my head that I wanted to get out, and never really knew how. Originally, I had joined the F3 forum boards to read what others had written, and see what sort of things may inspire me. Eventually, after a bit of back-and-forth in my head, I decided to give it a shot during a NaNoWriMo over a decade ago. Being erotic fiction, I didn't know where else to post my writings, so the F3 forums were a good place to start. I realized during this time that my perversity was a larger part of me, and writing was a good way to get it out. This was when I began the story Creamy Island, under the pen name of Tiel Tatsumi. Over the next month I wrote 30-ish chapters of the story. Unfortunately, due to embarrassment, and not being comfortable in my own skin (hence the odd pen name), I eventually abandoned the story, unfinished. It didn't help that I had begun to write myself into a corner and I didn't have a good plan at the time to conclude the story. Despite this, I always had it at the back of my mind. Flash forward a little over a decade. By now, I've realized that this sort of thing is who I am. I wanted a more permanent place to post the chapters of my story, even if it did get drowned out by much better writers. At least, that was the original intention. Since I've been posting the chapters here, and seeing the wider feedback and realizing that I don't completely suck at writing, I've actually regained a bit of my muse. Doing some editing and going back over my previous chapters has lead me to the confidence to try and finish the story, as well as try to get a few more ideas out of my head. And that brings me to what I have here. I don't have much confidence overall, and I have a bit of anxiety about finally coming to terms with who I am, but at least here, there will be a record of the side of me that I no longer want to run or hide from. Most of my writing stems from inspiration of futa (shemale) and bondage anime/manga/hentai, so it will take on a less realistic viewpoint, and more straight-to-the-point sex in impossible scenarios, but not over-exaggerated (I hope). --==Chapter Update Information==-- 7/23 -- Been a bit. Won't lie. The hardest difficulty I have about writing consistently is having a good place where I can actually write. I believe I solved that this last weekend, and I have been able to actually do some misc writing to get those creative juices flowing again. Hoping to do more soon. I have another new story idea I've been sitting on for a bit, but I think I'll just go ahead and put it out there and see how it does. 6/28 -- No new chapter; started some new medication and it's playing havoc with me. I do plan on getting a bit done this weekend. 6/20 -- New stuff! It's not Creamy Island, but I wanted to practice and play around with a few things while I try to figure out how to give Creamy Island the ending it deserves. It seems trying to find the time to write has been my biggest set-back, and I plan on doing more. Trying to get into a better rhythm so that I can crank out more of these. I apologize for the current sporadic-ness of it. 6/5 -- Chapter 33 has been resubmitted after some re-writes. I have noticed that during this rewriting that I have a long ways to go before I'm going to be back up to speed on my writing. As such, I'm thinking about taking a hiatus from the main story of Creamy Island. I know the story has gotten pretty dark, and while I know the direction I want to take it, I don't want to just put out garbage on the page just to try and conclude the story. It's obvious this chapter is pretty weak and I want to give it a more meaningful end that a simple "And they were saved". I apologize if this puts some people off, but I promise it should be worth it when I return. I'll still work on the main story on the side. I think I will end up writing some side stories of just Tasha and Aiya from the dynamic of when they were at school instead of from the darker larger plot of the island. I have quite a few ideas and will try to get more of those out. Hopefully this will bring back some of the previous readers with a more light-hearted and fun story. ...writing is hard if you haven't been in the thick of it for so long. 5/30 -- Outlining has been completed for chapters 33-35. Will begin writing it tomorrow, and hoping to have it up this weekend. 5/24 -- Chapter has been sent back again. More than likely I'm going to have to start the rewrites from here. It's going to take me a few days to figure out how change things around. Hopefully with the long weekend ahead, I'll be able to figure this out. Sorry. 5/22 -- Changes have been made and resubmitted. Some of the changes may require a little bit more of a rewrite of some future chapters, but I feel as though everything will still follow the same feel.

Gender: Male

Statistic

Member since: 6 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 34

Followers: 105

Series published: 1

More about me

Pets: Cat(s)

Fetishes: BDSM, Bondage, Latex, Forced Orgasm

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • AsheramL

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 41 milliseconds