• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • lustypenny

lustypenny

lustypenny

14 Works, 90 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About lustypenny

Hi there! I’m Penny. <3 Let’s get something out of the way right now: All characters depicted in commissioned works are of legal age. Any characters who are below the age of consent in their source material are of that age when the story is set. I’ve been writing erotic literature for years, but primarily in an ERP (erotic RP) environment. My style of writing is pulpy, vivid, and akin to a thrill ride as opposed to being long and overwrought. One of my biggest pet peeves in erotic lit is writing that’s completely up it’s own ass. Over the years, fans of my writing have been reading my work and encouraging me to finally start posting publicly and taking commissions instead of letting it get lost to the IRC void. So, here I am! At your service! (Literarily. Well, maybe other ways, too, but you have to buy me dinner first.) (.. most of the time.) Navigate to www.lustypenny.com to hire me! Generally, it goes like this: $10/per 1,000 words **Pricing subject to variation, decided on a case-by-case basis after we work out the details Q&A Q: What kinds of things will you not write about? A: As mentioned above, I will not write stories depicting characters under the age of consent. Beyond that, and I mean this, anything goes. I’m sexually adventurous, and want to bring your dark fantasies to life. This includes: M/M, F/F, noncon, watersports, guro, scat, futanari, CBT, the works. *I reserve the right to refuse requests based on content. Q: How does the general commission process go? A: Let me break it down! 1. You fill out the form linked above. 2. I reach out with pricing details & we chat briefly about the specifics of the project.You confirm that we’re on the both on the same page as your vision. 3. You issue payment in full. 4. I deliver your commissioned work. Q: How long does an average commission take to complete? A: Ignoring correspondence time, it should take 2 days, tops, to complete a commissioned work between 1,000-3,000 words. Longer works scale up from there at the same rate. If it looks like it’ll take longer to finish up your project, I will keep you updated. Q: How do you collect payment? A: All payment is made in advance via Paypal (penny@lustypenny.com) or Venmo (@lustypenny) with no mention of the subject matter (due to PayPal's sensitive ToS surrounding erotic content). I don’t have the luxury that visual artists do where they can send sketches for approval, etc, so let’s work out all the details before you pay!

Gender: Female

Location: Del Mar, California

Statistic

Member since: 6 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 14

Followers: 90

Series published: 3

More about me

Birthday: May 1

Weight: Skinny

Height: Average

Orientation: Bisexual

Dating Status: Curious

Find me online

Website: http://www.lustypenny.com

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • lustypenny

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds