• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • CuckedbyBBC

CuckedbyBBC

CuckedbyBBC

19 Works, 251 Followers, 10 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About CuckedbyBBC

I am a happily married man in a vanilla relationship with my best friend and loving wife. I have always been an over-sexed person who sometimes trends dominant and sometimes submissive. I grew up in the Northeast in a Catholic family and ran with the “cool” crowd. I am currently in my 40’s and am not a one percenter but I am a two or three percenter and very comfortable. With that said I’m a true man of the people and humanitarian politically. I would never let the people I know know the depths of my sexual proclivities. I have a great life and figure I can also jerk off to porn hub and write Lierotica stories as a release and thoroughly enjoy every other facet of my current life. I was in a long relationship from about 22-35. We fought and the sex was vanilla. In between this girlfriend and my wife, I met women and shemales to sew some wild oats. I took strap-ons, fucked women’s and transgender assholes and shared who I wanted to be sexually with other women. Not to the extent in my stories of course, but enough. But when I met my current wife, we share every interest and I find that is more important than finding a fellow sexual degenerate! I am such an outwardly dominant person in everyday life and the bedroom, which I enjoy. But it is the submissive side that I will express through my stories since this is the part of me that needs to be closeted. I will never cheat on my wife but would love to chat with people I meet here that enjoy my stories and share my fantasies.

Gender: Male

Statistic

Member since: 5 Years Ago

Updated: Last Year

Stories: 19

Followers: 251

Following: 10

My favorites: 1

My comments: 9

Series published: 3

More about me

Age: 45

Weight: Average

Height: Tall

Orientation: Pansexual

Dating Status: Attached

Fetishes: Cuckold, strapon, bbc, shemale, piss, small cock, humilation

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • CuckedbyBBC

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds