• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • _MissBehavingBadly_

_MissBehavingBadly_

_MissBehavingBadly_

4 Works, 36 Followers, 12 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About _MissBehavingBadly_

That's it baby, open that pretty mouth. Hhmm, let's see.. Check your bullshit and drama nuggets at the door, Hookers. Unless it's ultra erotic, sexy or funny and makes a modicum of sense. Arrogant, quietly confident men who possess justified arrogance and confidence? HOT. Huge, sexy cocks? HOT. Favorite words, Fuck, Honey, Sugartits. I adore missionary and early morning surprise buttsex immensely. Fetishes include: Angry cocks in a snit and unapologetic fucking. I can, have and will Domme a lit Dominant so fucking hard he'll need a manual to figure out where to find his balls. The sexiest men alive know they have nothing to prove. ~~~ "Alex Velluto: We're arguing about whether the earth is flat again. We're bringing back arguments from Gallileo's time." AEisMe▸There's supposedly a flat earther's cruise. _MissBehavin...▸the end of that cruise should be at a waterfall. dope them up on weed for two days. ~~~ GhostlyChaos gave this to me last night; I'm hooked. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iAYhQsQhSY&fbclid=IwAR0EdAlkRD5AoDeTS2I33JJkkdogmEqT38cjz9KR73pfFdbG5Ob-VCPMCQA ~~~ The latest fun night on Lit, a play on movie titles the literotica way courtesy of <3 <3 <3 Cliterotica <3 <3 <3 _Cliterotica_▸Guardians of the Galaxy: Ring Around Uranus, Robocock, Captain America: Civil Whore, Thighs Wide Open, Sleeping With the Enema, Sgt Pecker's Lonely Hearts Club Gang Bang, Schindler's Fist, Scrotal Recall, Moulin Splooge, Presumed Impotent, Pirates of the Perineum, Lawrence of My Labia, Phallus in Wonderland, One Spewed Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Remember the Tightun's, The Porn Identity, Ass Ventura - Crack Detective. ~~~ Redroses3377▸I can't believe it's nut butter PharaohJack▸it's nut mayonaise... Photographer99▸Summa Fapologica of St. Photostein Aquinas xlon▸I think therefore I cam? _MissBehavin...▸i think before i cam. xlon▸You are such a Descartease, B. LaboredGruntss▸MissB, you missed my treatise on breeding you. _MissBehavin...▸i wanna post your funnies in my profile Labored but i'm scared they'll intimidate my potential lit suitors with their savage raw sexiness. LaboredGruntss▸Fuck that shit, MissB! If they can't get past my desperately dug-deep virility that guards your life-giving femininity, they don't deserve the pleasure! Lemme stake my claimmm. Photographer99▸I had a dream that i was eating Ikea meatballs in the Popemobile, and the Dalai Lama was driving. _Tuvadine_▸*cuddles MissB and feeds her alcoholic cheesecake.* AndyKlymacks▸You don't snore do you? PiaToTeachYou▸(my aim is to cum so hard on Lit i fall off my chair with convulsions) _LittleRed_▸He's a lot harder than I thought he'd be. AndyKlymacks▸I want to worship that behind problemagain▸many men put their dick in the head position... _MissBehavin...▸imma nail your ass shortly Ouxx OUXX▸fffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ivorytowersteven: Look how missB rests her hand upon her cheek. Only if I were a glove upon that hand so I could touch that cheek. MissBehavingBadly: *offers cheek up for a light caress ivorytowersteven: but I'm a jedi and you're a senator, MissB DD69200099▸I brought you an outfit you will wear.. •DD69200099 left the room. ~~~ Pastafarianism (Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster) “The Pasta Lord's Prayer Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever. R'Amen.” ~~~ A Classic Way to Troll A Lit Troll by Amy_1988 (and her muse, CardiB) Liam▸You're a whore Amy_1988▸youre a bore Liam▸You're a lil piglet Amy_1988▸youre a ....lol. a wiglet Amy_1988▸no! a sniglet Liam▸Fuck your rhymes Amy_1988▸We're in challenging times Liam▸Fuck your lines Amy_1988▸You can see all the signs Liam▸Fuck you I'm putting you on ignore Amy_1988▸The Human Condition, yeah baby, what a chore •Liam left the room. ~~~ _MissBehavin...▸*types this up under the header, The Lit Splooge Report For Dietary Needs and NonSexual Purposes. WinterHasGone▸not sure how many calories in cum FemmeHeather▸That's going to depend on the mans diet, Winter lol yetAnotherUser▸4-5 calories in a tablespoon, apparently. FemmeHeather▸Get a measuring Table Spoon and cum in it. yetAnotherUser▸"The force and amount of semen that will be ejected during an ejaculation will vary widely between men and may contain between 0.1 and 10 milliliters." - Wikipedia yetAnotherUser▸A tablespoon holds 15 ml. CaitiGrr▸The conversation about dieting and calories took a weird turn. ~~~ *All quotes have been posted with FULL consent of the authors.

Gender: Female

Location: Caribbean

Statistic

Member since: 5 Years Ago

Updated: Two Years Ago

Poems: 4

Followers: 36

Following: 12

My favorites: 16

My comments: 4

More about me

Age: 44

Weight: Average

Height: Average

Orientation: Straight

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • _MissBehavingBadly_

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 145 milliseconds