• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • HellcatKitten

HellcatKitten

HellcatKitten

16 Works, 122 Followers, 2 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About HellcatKitten

**** Update- I know I have been absent a while( posting this from my mobile phone) thank you all for the feedback. I will be returning soon and fear not avid fans chapter 7 is in the works and coming soon. **** I think I started writing back in 1988 but I never dared to submit any of my work for publishing. It was almost a year ago when I began searching for erotica and discovered it difficult to find until my sister in law showed me Literotica. I was hooked with the first story i read which was Dragon Master by PassionStJohn. It wasn't until this year that I was able to gather my nerve and submit my own work upon Literotica and I was very surprised when it was approved and posted. I have finally found a place that I am comfortable submitting work to and I hope with all my heart that the readers enjoy the work I submit. I have been a real life submissive for over a decade now. This is why most of my work carries the D/s theme. D/s is something that burns inside my heart and my soul. ~Submission comes from the heart but sweet surrender comes from the soul.~

Location: In the depth of the Abyss

Statistic

Member since: 19 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 11

Poems: 5

Followers: 122

Following: 2

My favorites: 5

My comments: 1

Series published: 3

More about me

Fetishes: Demons, Tentacles, BDSM

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • HellcatKitten

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds