• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • bobby(the muff man)

bobby(the muff man)

bobby(the muff man)

4 Works, 5 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About bobby(the muff man)

i am a single father of 4 beautiful children and i live in upstate new york. my social life is practically non-existant but when i,am fortunate enough to be in the company of a warm ,soft female ,the thing i like to do the most is lose my tongue in her softest parts(if you get my drift). i enjoy going down on women more than any other sex act between a man and a woman that exists today. i have been known to orally please a woman for hours and i have done that several times in my life. i was introduced into it by my little brothers babysitter when i was 15 and i,ve been a fiend for it ever since. if a woman wants to reciprocate in kind ,she can if she wants too but it is not required. i simply enjoy bringing a woman to climax with my lips and tongue...simple as that. i,ve also been fortunate enough to be involved in a few threesomes with two women at once and that was simply double my pleasure . my fantasy is to become involved in a lasting,loving relationship with a bi-sexual female. i would treat her like a queen. what more could a man ask for? a woman that loves me and is devoted to me and only fools around with women and that would be fine with me as long as i woke up next to her every morning when the sun comes up.plus i would be at her beck and call should she ever suddenly find her self in the mood for a wild tongue job...i,am very dedicated to my work when it comes to orally pleasing a female...thats why i call myself bobby (the muff man).

Location: upstate new york

Statistic

Member since: 22 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 4

Followers: 5

Series published: 1

More about me

Pets: Cat(s)

Fetishes: i enjoy orally pleasing women

Find me online

Website: http://hometown.aol.com/ifimiur12a1hm/myhomepage/profile.html

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • bobby(the muff man)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds