• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • XplrgMDCpl94

XplrgMDCpl94

XplrgMDCpl94

68 Works, 885 Followers, 14 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About XplrgMDCpl94

UPDATE: I've decided to publish some of my works as ebooks. Go to Amazon and search my pseudonym "Wolf Bennington" and you'll find them. Wow!! THANK YOU Literotica readership! I never thought I'd have so many followers (over 850!! now) and I SURELY never thought my stories would be read over 1.6 million times!! My average rating (YOUR VOTES - thank you!!!) is 4.47 (despite all the haters that come just to vote low and post up hateful comments) and that's SO close to the 4.5/HOT threshold that I'm going to keep working on it! I am appreciative of all who take the time to read and enjoy my stories and to vote is the added bonus! Comments and feedback are always appreciated as well - and if you send an email, I make every effort to reply. My stories about Cheryl and Frank are based (largely) on real people and true events. Some of them are good as short stroke stories while others are a bit in depth. The numbered "Frank & Cheryl" series, 1 - 4, are based on actual events with only minor changes as to timing. I write based on what inspires me in the moment. That's why some of my series work seems to lag in between particular chapters. At the moment I have several projects I'm working on to include stories about: - two wives that play hostess for a poker party - a woman who auditions strippers for her daughter-in-law-to-be bachelorette party - Pussy Power, part 2 - Another four chapters of the Charity Cruise novella series - a wife given four choices on how she repays a debt to her husband after losing a bet - A story about two very different but equally lovely ladies named Andrea - ... and more You can send me feedback/email if you'd like. In the past I've written custom stories for fans based on either a fantasy they have or a fantasy they've made come true for their partner. In fact, one of my most popular story lines - Blackmailed & Controlled - is written for a fan named Melissa (go figure). Feel free to email if you're interested in such.

Gender: Male

Statistic

Member since: 5 Years Ago

Updated: This Year

Stories: 68

Followers: 885

Following: 14

My favorites: 1

My comments: 14

Series published: 8

More about me

Weight: Average

Height: Average

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: Swinger

Hobbies: hiking, sex, camping, writing, reading, motorcycles

Fetishes: wife sharing, swinging, group sex

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • XplrgMDCpl94

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds