• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • BrokenSpokes

BrokenSpokes

BrokenSpokes

32 Works, 1855 Followers, 16 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About BrokenSpokes

Hello, and welcome to my author bio page. I'm Spokes, and I write for fun. Mostly I write about romance with a generous helping of social justice issues on the side. I hope you enjoy my writing. If social justice issues are not your thing, please feel free to move on to other author's works to find something that makes you happy. I promise I won't be offended if I'm not your cup of tea. You can even leave a one-star rating if you want. That’s how this site works! It’s great! However, if social justice issues are not your thing, and you feel this gives you license to slide into my DMs or comments to tell me what I should not write because it offends you or "doesn't belong on Literotica", kindly first take a deep breath, count to ten, and then fuck off into the sun. I will write what I wish to write. If it's not your thing, that's fine, but the ONLY person who has agency over what and how I write is ME. ~~~~~~~~~~ Thank you to everyone who voted for my story Booty Shorts - The Sugar Daddy. It was awarded second place in the 2024 Valentine's Day Contest! A big THANK YOU to everyone who participated by reading and voting in the contest. Congratulations to the other winners, Thanagar and Smuttyandfun for their excellent stories, and a big thank you to all the other authors who participated! Sugar Daddy is also an entry in Omenainen’s Pink Orchid 2024 event, which I urge you to check out. I am taking a hiatus for now, but I will return with an entry into the Summer Lovin' Contest, beginning August 16th. See you then, along with some possibly familiar faces. ~~~~~~~~~~ If you would like a copy of my playlist of the songs referenced in my stories, you can reach out to me via my author's contact tab to request it. I'll try and get back to you as soon as I can. ~~~~~~~~~~ Suggested reading order for the Blue Girl Universe: Hard Landing, Chapters 1-8 ‘Twas The Night Before... Chapter 1 Wheels In Motion, Chapters 1-3 ‘Twas The Night Before... Chapter 2 Wheels In Motion, Chapters 4-5 The Withdrawal The Journey, Chapters 1-10 The Looking Glass, The Hunt and my Booty Shorts series are not set in the Blue Girl Universe, read them (or not) at your pleasure.

Gender: No Answer

Location: Away

Statistic

Member since: 4 Years Ago

Updated: Last Month

Stories: 32

Followers: 1855

Following: 16

My favorites: 22

My comments: 50

Series published: 5

More about me

Height: No Answer

Dating Status: No Answer

Hobbies: comic books, music, art, writing, justice

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • BrokenSpokes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds