• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Sethleham

Sethleham

Sethleham

16 Works, 18 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorksLists

About Sethleham

<<BACKGROUND>> I grew up on the west coast (all over it) and am now in college, going for a degree in anthropology and linguistics studies. I have published four previous short stories in the crime/suspense genre and an interview with a British author. I don't usually write erotica as my main focus, but sometimes I do it for fun and to share with girls and girlfriends. I like the idea that even though I'm not sleeping with every girl I meet I can at least make them horny enough to go lay their boyfriends or masturbate reading my material (which girls have admitted to doing, which is very arousing for me). Therefore... Here I am, hopefully writing stuff that people will enjoy and have fun with. If you'd like to contact me, write to sethleham@gmail.com. I'd love to hear your honest answers, critiques or arousing moments that my stories have given you. If you're horny and you want to see some nude shots of me A rating and comment would be great! ;)

Statistic

Member since: 18 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 14

Poems: 2

Followers: 18

My favorites: 1

Series published: 2

More about me

Fetishes: Shaven, pig tails, and when girls giggle.

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Sethleham

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds