• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • dominatemeplease

dominatemeplease

dominatemeplease

15 Works, 52 Followers, 10 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About dominatemeplease

On the outside, i am a good girl. On the inside, i love to be dominated, but i also like sensual romanticism. As a consensual slave, i am into many aspects of BDSM. A very limited list of things i enjoy are: pain, fear, mind fucks/toying with my mind, bondage, caging/confinement, spanking/whipping/slapping, verbal threats and warnings, discipline and rough sex. i am into Primal as well, as the prey. How i love being chased down and caught! But not without a fight. ;) And i am a huge brat. i love to push buttons for many reasons: to get a rise out of you, to be playful, to get attention if i feel it's lacking, if i'm hurting inside and want some reassurance, and to test limits so i can learn what my boundaries are. "i want to be put on my knees in the truest sense. i don't want to go through the motions. i don't want to play at it. i want to serve. i want to be a vessel of desire. i want to submit." -Anonymous “Submission is not about being used, submission is about being of use. Submission is not about what is done to you, submission is about what you do for others " -Anonymous -"you're the victim; He's the Master; Beg for mercy; More and faster" - KMFDM -"You love the way i look at you; While taking pleasure in the awful things you put me through; You take away if i give in; my life, my pride is broken" - Linkin Park "Points of Authority" -"Bow down before the one you serve; you're going to get what you deserve" - NIN "Head Like A Hole" -"Need you; Dream you; Find you; Taste you; Fuck you; Use you; Scar you; Break you" - NIN "Eraser"

Gender: Female

Location: USA

Statistic

Member since: 18 Years Ago

Updated: Last Year

Stories: 15

Followers: 52

Following: 10

My favorites: 10

My comments: 9

Series published: 2

More about me

Age: 41

Weight: Average

Height: Average

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: Attached

Fetishes: BDSM, Submission, Masochist, Brat, Primal, Exhibitionist, Voyeur

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • dominatemeplease

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds