• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • foxymoron

foxymoron

foxymoron

1 Story, 2 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About foxymoron

I'm the girl your mama warned you about. Am I bad? No. Technically, you're not considered bad until you get caught. And I have yet to be caught. That's probably why I change my appearance all the time. That's not my photo on display. There once was a rumor that I was a lesbian. I almost believed it until I joined the military. Now I know it's not true. Lesbians don't join the military, believe me. They're way too smart for that. There's a different term for that kind of woman in service. She's called Captain Feller. Life could be worse. I could be in Iraq or Afganistan playing poker with soldiers and marines. I'm glad I'm home but I sure could use a proper lay. Boys are so boring. I guess that's about all you need to know about me for the moment. However, if you feel inclined to drop me a note or ask a question, feel free to do so. I may be equally inclined to reply. To insure a prompt and immediate response, please be a tall slender Jessica Rabbit look-a-like or a Green Beret with sexy eyes and a massive... weapon. 20JAN06 updates I'm back into action again. I have a great life and have learned to document my events and affairs. Yes, there have been quite a few exciting liaisons in the last few years and those stories will naturally be embellished and fictionalized so that I come out looking like the heroine and Super Sex Machine that I truly am. And if my favorite Master Sergeant is reading this, I want you and everyone to know that the story about you is true and accurate because I wrote within minutes of you walking out the door. SEP2009 Update: I've been out of the country for a few years but I haven't forgotten about you Literoticans. I have a few stories in the final editing stages so be looking for them soon. And yes, I'm finally getting out of the military. "Some jokes ain't got no punch lines."

Location: my cellphone says I'm Roaming

Statistic

Member since: 22 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Story: 1

Followers: 2

My comments: 3

More about me

Fetishes: nothing in particular. I'm kind of vanilla these days.

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • foxymoron

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 75 milliseconds