• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • RCPeterGabriel

RCPeterGabriel

RCPeterGabriel

40 Works, 219 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About RCPeterGabriel

WIN A SIGNED COPY OF ONE OF MY NOVELS! CONTEST RULES: Correctly identify all references within the story "Hero Talk" and send the numbered list, in order, to me as private feedback with "CONTEST" in the subject field. NOTE: Some references may have more than one answer. I am looking for a specific response. Some characters are not an homage to any previously published character or show and are mentioned in the story to increase the required responses. (My own creations) Feedback about the story itself should be separate from contest feedback to avoid losing your entry. NEITHER LITEROTICA, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS CONTEST, ITS RULES, THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS RULES, OR THE DISTRIBUTION OF PRIZES. The winner(s) will be chosen at random from all correct entries, once at least one hundred have been identified as being correct. The winner(s) will be announced in the comment section of all of my stories and directly through a response to your feedback if you are chosen as the winner. PRIZE: A signed copy of one of my soon-to-be-published novels. Both are completed but require formatting and cover art. One is "DragonWorld 6" ( litRPG) and the other is "Guardian Program" (An erotic near-future science fiction). As to story feedback/comments. All constructive criticism will be gratefully accepted while trolling comments will be laughed at for the infantile drivel that they are.

Statistic

Member since: Two Years Ago

Updated: Last Year

Stories: 40

Followers: 219

My comments: 12

Series published: 4

More about me

Hobbies: writing

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • RCPeterGabriel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds