• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Crepuscular_Cat

Crepuscular_Cat

Crepuscular_Cat

1 Story, 0 Followers, 2 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About Crepuscular_Cat

I've always looked for a safe space where I can write freely about the weirder sides of my sexuality, and I think I've found it here. I've done a lot of reflection on the things that turn me on, and I'd like to get better at articulating why I am attracted to these things. I'm focusing on writing essays/reflections for now, but I plan to have a go at writing fiction once I'm a bit more confident about channeling my thoughts into a form that others can easily appreciate and understand. I'm a mid-30s guy (AMAB) on the autism spectrum with autogynephilia and a fetish for navels - especially pierced navels. I like wearing (and seeing other people wear) crop tops, swimwear (bikinis, boyshorts, one-piece swimsuits, speedos), dancewear (leotards, unitards, tights), 80s aerobics outfits, tight dresses, and short shorts. This isn't an exhaustive list, and I may add to it in the future, but you should be able to tell from this list that I like clothes that show off the curves and contours of the body in a way that's sensual and colorful. I'm primarily attracted to women, and have only dated women, but there's a part of me that wonders about having a sexual encounter with a guy who wears speedos and has a navel piercing. So maybe I'm more "heteroflexible" instead of the "straight" guy I've always seen myself as. I had my own navel pierced over a decade ago, but I eventually removed it, and all that remains is a small hole that reminds me of what was once there. In addition to discussing the erotic, I'd also like to reflect on autism, loneliness, shame, jealousy, inadequacy, humiliation, regret, impostor syndrome, and fear of missing out.

Gender: Male

Statistic

Member since: Last Year

Updated: This Month

Story: 1

Following: 2

My favorites: 1

My comments: 1

More about me

Weight: Average

Height: Average

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: Single

Hobbies: video games, music, reading, audiobooks, walking, exercise, foreign languages

Fetishes: leotards, belly buttons, navels, piercings, pierced navels, tights, shorts, tight dresses, aerobics, one-piece swimsuits, swimsuits, bikinis, boyshorts, abs

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Crepuscular_Cat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds