• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Lenny

Lenny

Lenny

20 Works, 11 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About Lenny

Hi! I'm a 54-year old semi-pro photographer and jazz/rock keyboard performer who loves to rollerblade, compose & perform music, create digital art in fractals, and write short stories, essays & poems. I use my rather diverse surrounds to inspire my sounds, words and pictures. Bacardi 151 rum is better than water: you can add water to it in the form of ice. The same can't be said for adding rum to water. I have a best friend who happens to be a wild jackrabbit. We took to each other the moment we met and have had some incredible times together in a place I call "Weedy Field". See below for numerous tales, numerous photographs and links to videos in You Tube. My main photography site is in Red Bubble where I am "Lenny7" but you can find me (with a little searching) online in numerous sites. _______________________________________ Thank you all very, very much for the support and feedback! Much of the feedback I receive arrives without any way for me to reply so to all of you who have enjoyed what is here, I am humbled and thank you greatly. Your kind words are the best gift a writer can ever receive. :-) All my stories are works of fiction. The essays are true. The poetry is from the heart. The photograph was taken along the Sacramento River near Old Sacramento.

Location: California

Statistic

Member since: 22 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 11

Poems: 9

Followers: 11

Series published: 2

More about me

Fetishes: (yeah, right...)

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • Lenny

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds