• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • TheVoyeur

TheVoyeur

TheVoyeur

2 Stories, 1 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About TheVoyeur

I am a professional, very attractive white male that is in very good shape. When I was in my early twenties I rented an adult video where one of the scenes was a black man with a white woman. Being from the South this was very new to me and at first not something I enjoyed seeing. Within a couple of years it became the only type of adult video I liked to rent. I have dated hot white ladies and turned them onto the fantasy and have lost a few girlfriends when mentioning the fantasy because they were totally not into it. I wrote the stories about Traci after dating her for a short period of time. We stopped dating when she decided to go back and marry the guy she was engaged to...my only regret about that is that I did not get to follow through with this plan as I have written it in these stories. If you enjoy the stories please let me know. I am also very interested in communicating with white housewives or couples that share this interest or are curious about it. Please feel free to email me.

Location: Southeast USA

Statistic

Member since: 22 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 2

Followers: 1

More about me

Fetishes: Interracial

Find me online

Website: http://communities.msn.com/SoutheastMarriedCouplesandWhiteFemalesforBlackCock

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • TheVoyeur

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds