• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • LadyCassolette

LadyCassolette

LadyCassolette

12 Works, 13 Followers, 0 Following

AboutWorks

About LadyCassolette

"Welcome, ami." *LadyCassolette sits across from you on a velvet pouf and looks over your face with a mixture of intellectual discernment and primal lust. She crosses her stockinged legs demurely and bats her baby-doll eyelashes.* "I'm never sure if I am, before all else, a woman or a writer; a lover or an actor; a maid or your teacher." *You take in the sight of her auburn and honey hair; pale, porcelain skin; crystalline, azure eyes; and full, glossed lips. Lady Cass' stature is petite, but a slender, sinuous silhouette lives beneath her blue silk dress.* "I'd love to know what you think of my bedtime stories. I also play eLetter games (an ode to Romantic correspondence) and exchange poetry and prose. Thanks for coming by to smell my perfume box." *Uncrosses her legs and directs you to your knees.* "Oh, and one more thing..."

Location: The Lovers will rise up, and the mountains touch the ground.

Statistic

Member since: 16 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 6

Poems: 6

Followers: 13

My comments: 2

More about me

Fetishes: Silk on my eyes, cream on my thighs, nothing on you.

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • LadyCassolette

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 83 milliseconds