• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • barkirk

barkirk

barkirk

182 Works, 3068 Followers, 39 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About barkirk

I like to see where character traits take the players in my stories when provided the proper catalyst. I start with someone with certain needs, wants, desires...often subjugated, then I put them in situations that might open them up...allow the true person to come out. I often find the protagonist surprises me with what decisions they make...not when they make the decisions but when I start the story. I also am not going to flag my characters with simplistic tags. I find everyone is too complex to be tagged as a cuck, or a whore, or whatever word is used. I find people who require that are uncomfortable with attempting to grasp the complex nature of personalities, instead relying on that one word to more easily judge the person. If that's what you require, I'm sure you can derive from the actions whatever tag makes you happy. I prefer to embrace the entire person. I found the comments fascinating as if my stories, characters, or plots could possibly have any impact on anyone's lives. One of my stories, 'The P_rfect Wife,' got a comment from a reader: * * * Seriously, why do these lying peice of shit cuck authors feel the need to sucker people into their cuck shit? Why cant you slimy bastards just use the fucking tag? I opened every one of your stories and voted them a one in response * * * His typos, not mine. I opened his profile and chuckled when I saw he put this in his Bio: "I have tremendous respect for the people brave enough to post, especially those posting what they know others will hate." Words. They are just words...

Gender: Male

Statistic

Member since: 16 Years Ago

Updated: This Year

Stories: 182

Followers: 3068

Following: 39

My favorites: 21

My comments: 10

Series published: 21

More about me

Weight: Average

Height: Average

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: Attached

Pets: Dog(s)

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • barkirk

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds