• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • woodmanone

woodmanone

woodmanone

131 Works, 2293 Followers, 60 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About woodmanone

I believe age and cunning will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time. Being some what of an egomaniac I believe my stories are very interesting. Only the readers can verify or disprove that premise. Several of my stories are based on my own experience or most have a little of me in them.. Lots of literary license and embellishment but based on fact. I write because I enjoy doing so. I hope that others will enjoy reading my stories as much as I do writing them. The bottom line is if I please myself, it's all good. One last thing,most of my stories will have a happy ending. It is the way I feel as my life is good. If my endings offend, upset, or makes readers mad, I strongly suggest that you don't read my stories. To the rest of the readers, enjoy and thank you. 12/30/12 I've written several stories since I posted this profile and have learned a few things. At a writer's seminar a published author told us to write what we like to read, not so much about what we know. Makes sense. According to the comments I've received my westerns are a very good genre for me. That's great because I love writing them. The westerns and the detective action/adventure stories have become my favorite stories. I have published a few books for the Kindle reader on Amazon under the name Woody Leach and for the Nook reader from Barnes & Noble; take a look if you're interested. I hope to add to them in the future. Thanks for sticking with me and keep reading and I'll keep writing. Woodmanone I have had several comments about the house pictured on my bio. Just to set the record straight...that house is on a golf course in Williams, Az. My wife and I saw an Open House and a For Sale sign on it while playing and afterwards stopped to talk to the agent. Getting out of the car I knew they would want an arm and a leg for it. I was prepared to pay that. However, they wanted both arms and both legs, my testicles,our first born and his first born for the property. Guess I looked at the place at the wrong time. Needless to say, we did not buy the place.

Gender: Male

Location: Arizona

Statistic

Member since: 16 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 131

Followers: 2293

Following: 60

My favorites: 45

My comments: 590

Series published: 18

More about me

Orientation: Straight

Dating Status: Attached

Hobbies: Golf, writing, travel

Fetishes: If loving your wife is a fetish, I have one big time

Find me online

Website: http://woodmanone.wordpress.com

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • woodmanone

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds