• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • ellynei

ellynei

ellynei

87 Works, 272 Followers, 21 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About ellynei

I've been away from lit a long time. It's been painful to deal with not being able to write the way I want to. Today I read up on all the comments I've missed by not being here so long. Thank you all for the wonderful comments. Thank you especially for all the supportive comments on Majgen. It really means a lot to me. You made me cry, but in a good and healing way. I am grateful. So, I never did really find a way to make writing and my eyes get along. I no longer have hope to ever finish Majgen. I am considering whether or not to post the skeleton that the rest of the story is. So that readers of Majgen can at least know what happens. But I know for myself that a poor end product to a good story can be far more disappointing than no end at all. So, I might keep considering for years yet. I enjoy reading the skeleton to the end. But for me it's different, as I, as the writer has the full feel of the universe in me -- the parts unwritten and some of what happens after the end itself. I do hope and wish that I will again experience those insane urges of inspiration that can sprout a full story complete in the first writing, so intense in its desire to be born that it will come out in a form that is read-able in spite of me not having the eye-power to properly edit it. Like how "Moth" came to be. * In other news. I am now single and looking for exciting sexual experiences. Am some years older and rounder than my picture by now. Have never had the pleasure of roleplaying with someone who has actually read and enjoyed my stories. Yes, that's a hint. Get in touch if you come to Denmark and plan to pass by the part of it called Fyn. In that context I am also considering writing some non-fiction, about sexual experiences that I've actually had, now that I am actually having some. That type of writing would for me be of a simplicity not needing much eye-attention. It of course also wouldn't be so very sexually arousing as fiction. As reality generally is far from perfect. * Well, the writing non-fiction didn't work out so well. None of my fiction pieces ever failed so badly on literotica as my non-fiction piece "Roleplaying with a stranger" just did. * Hmmm, i really need to rename the poem, 'Social disability'. When I posted it, I had forgotten that in America and England 'social disability' does not refer to a disability in the area of social skills, as would be the meaning of a direct translation of the words to Danish. I also really need to delete 'This little piggy', as I've realised that others might not perceive that it is 100% introspective and that it thus might unintendedly insult.

Location: Denmark

Statistic

Member since: 16 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 80

Poems: 7

Followers: 272

Following: 21

My favorites: 6

My comments: 134

Series published: 4

More about me

Fetishes: noncon-fantasies

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • ellynei

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds