• Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • APGilmore

APGilmore

APGilmore

23 Works, 260 Followers, 24 Following

AboutWorksFollowingLists

About APGilmore

I have always had great ideas for fictional stories, wanting to write them down, but was always thinking, why should I? Who will read them? This was about 10 years ago, and over the years I have had thousands of ideas, some I have even remembered. Then about 6 years ago I met my true love, Sophie, she has helped me to discover myself and once she discovered and listened to my ideas, she encouraged me to write, she said a good way of starting is with Erotica. Their are lots of sites that allow you to upload stories, feedback is encouraged and over time I can learn to write more professionally. So I started to write a story, but Sophie felt it would be too long, so I wrote a semi-biography about us, based on Sophie's point of view. The story is called My Teacher, My Love, it has some aspects that are true, but a lot of the story is fictional, but meeting and falling in love with Sophie within days is true, as is the part about Sophie's parents quick acceptance and allowing me to move in, strange but true. Also we do talk a lot to each other, very honestly, about anything and everything. So thanks to a lot of good and bad comments, even great comments, thank you all, I am going to continue to write erotic lesbian stories and maybe even branch out into other subjects. I know that I am very creative, but that my writing skills need to improve, but over time and with the help of Sophie and your comments, I will get better. My Teacher, My Love, is first on the list of a major rewrite and extension, but for now I hope to keep writing, and that people will enjoy them as much as I enjoy writing them. Plus as a bonus, it turns Sophie on very much when she reads them, and afterwards we usually enjoy some very hot lesbian sex, some of the sex we have will usually find its way into the next story. Thank you for reading, Amy. P.S. Thanks to my brother Andrew, for suggesting the name, I don't know if people get the joke, neither did I, I wanted to use my initials, but not my full name. So special thanks to him for his love and support.

Statistic

Member since: 16 Years Ago

Updated: A Long Time Ago

Stories: 23

Followers: 260

Following: 24

My favorites: 1

Series published: 1

  • Home
  • /
  • Authors
  • /
  • APGilmore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds