• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • 1:23 Ch. 06
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

1:23 Ch. 06

"Is this like the tree falling in the forest thing? Too existential for me hot mama."

"Your use of the word existential proves you play the fool. Anyway, when you leave the world of the helmet our lives continue on. We live or die if that is our karma."

"What's it like to die?" he asked.

"Don't know. I've done a good job avoiding that so far. Something is different up ahead." She pulled out her main sword.

Donny squinted and saw that it was getting brighter a few hundred feet ahead. "You got a smaller sword at your hip," he said. "You should give it to me so that I can help you fight."

"You'd only cut off your chinpo," she said.

"Is that dick in Japanese?"

She didn't bother to answer as she flattened against one wall and moved toward the light cautiously.

He fell in behind her. After a couple of minutes, Donny said. "I think its a door up ahead."

"And they know we're coming," Yukio whispered.

"Someone watching you think?"

"No ... They can hear your blabbering."

With Donny embarrassed into silence, they moved closer. It turned out to be one of those revolving doors like at a downtown office building.

"Why does this look so familiar?" Donny whispered.

"And why can't you keep your mouth shut?" Yukio whispered back.

Donny cringed.

"Never mind," she said at full volume. "Stealth is pointless now."

"Is this part of a fantasy from Kent's mind?" Donny asked.

"I would have guessed Alice but Kate has destroyed all of her fold as far as I know. Neffie is the oldest creation here in the brain tube. She has developed a tiny fold of her own but I just came from there. Whatever this is it is not from her either."

"Maybe it's Harriet?" Donny said. His eyes widened. "Shit on a shingle! It is!"

"Harriet Kono?" Yukio ask, a doubtful expression clouded her elfish face. "But she has never used the brain tube, only the auxiliary helmet."

"Did the real Neffie chick ever use the Brain Tube?" Donny asked.

"Our Neffie is a creation born of Alice's mind," Yukio said.

"There you go. You don't need to use the Brain Tube to make a fold thing."

"Okay, convince me," Yukio said. "Why do you think this could be Harriet's fold?"

"I used to date her read my mind take a look."

"Just tell me," Yukio said with a roll of her eyes.

"Okay, first this path that looks like the canyon back in Ohio. One night Kent dared Harriet to climb the wall topless. She did. She was so sparked after that she nearly killed me in bed back at her place. Number two, that door. One of Harriet's favorite things to do was tell me about porn movies that turned her on. There was this Zenra Japanese thing she went on about where all the chicks in the movie were bottomless. It was at an office building. She described THIS revolving door in detail."

"Maybe you're right," Yukio said. "Harriet has been in and out of the world often enough to form a fold."

"This is Harriet's fold," Donny said mostly sure.

"In we go," Yukio said and boldly stepped in the revolving door. Donny quickly followed not wanting to be left alone on the creepy stone path. The door spun and they found themselves in a brightly lit office space bustling with activity normal to offices the world over ... with just one major difference, all the females that Donny could see were bottomless.

"Yep, this is Harriet's world."

"Neffie told me about this place," Yukio said. "At the time she had assumed it was a dark fragment of Alice's fold. Alice must have just been hiding out here. Pretty gutsy considering that Harriet was out to kill her."

"Sure," Donny said barely listening. The place was full of hot bottomless women and his eyes roamed everywhere. "Harriet told me how she wanted to be one of the chicks in the movie." A totally hot blond pushed a supply cart right pass him and he focused on her pink naked ass as she walked away. "One night Harriet dragged me to a public park in Byle near Lake Oliver. She dashed around with no pants on for an hour. She was totally hot to go after that."

"You have to remove your bottom," said a woman with long dark hair seated at a nearby desk.

Donny's eyes widened in wonder. "No way! You're Courtney Cox!"

"Monica Geller," the woman at the desk corrected.

"The Friends character, right, cool." And she's totally bottomless under the desk, he thought.

"We all are," Monica said easily reading his mind. "The young miss with the swords has to remove her bottom if she wants to stay."

Yukio gave Monica a contemptuous look.

"Sorry, thems the rules," Monica said.

"And if I don't comply?" Yukio asked.

Monica shrugged. "I call security and a big ugly nightmare clown will come down and tear you into little pieces." She picked up the phone on her desk and put it to her ear.

"We're leaving," Yukio said. She and Donny turned to find that the revolving door was gone.

"I don't think we want her to make that call," Donny said with a lump in his throat. He had heard from several people in this world that a Brain Tube version of himself had been eaten by a clown.

"Do I get to keep my swords if I abide by the rules?" Yukio asked.

"We have no policy about swords," Monica said. "So yeah, I guess."

"Sorry," Donny said to Yukio but was totally relieved that she was willing to comply.

"We are all manifestations at the mercy of twisted minds," Monica said. "Just be glad that going bottomless is the worst that you have to do today." She still had the phone to her ear though.

Clearly not happy, Yukio pealed down her clingy black tights to reveal black boyshort panties. With a darkening expression, she dropped the panties revealing a tight slim ass and a cute trimmed black patch of hair. Donny was mildly disappointed that her pubic hair wasn't bright red like the hair on her head.

"Baka," Yukio said, obviously reading his stupid thoughts.

Monica put the phone down and held out a hand to Yukio. Yukio's handed the tights and panties to Monica who then neatly folded them and put them in a drawer in her desk. Monica stood up giving view to her naked bottom and jet black patch. Donny burst out laughing.

"My nudity funny to you?" Monica asked clearly crossed.

"No! No! You're beautiful!" he said quickly. "Is Phoebe and Rachel about?" he asked with great interest.

"Follow me," Monica said and headed down an aisle between a long row of office cubicles.

As he eyed Monica's naked ass up ahead, he whispered to Yukio, "One night, Harriet and I binge watched early friends episodes. Harriet had a blast putting the characters in outrageous sexual situations. She gave me an awesome hand job as she told me in detail the things she wanted to do to Rachel green in particular."

Donny slowed and dropped back a step so that he could have a good view of Yukio's naked bottom too.

Yukio mumbled a string of curses in Japanese and tighten the grip on her sword. This time, Donny had no trouble keeping his mouth shut.

Monica peeped into a cubical. "Hey Pheebs," she said. "Where's Rachael?"

A young Lisa Kudrow AKA Phoebe Buffay was reaching for something on a high shelf. Naturally, she was bottomless and Donny enjoyed the view.

"She volunteered for special assignment today," Phoebe said as she turned around flashing her light brown pubes. Donny liked this view too and wished that she was fully nude. Of the three Friends stars, he thought Phoebe had the best figure.

"Thank you," Phoebe said giving him a wide smile.

"So, not only am I comical, I'm an ugly old hag too?" Monica said totally offended.

"Doogh!" Donny said slapping his forehead.

Yukio rolled her eyes. "Find a repetitive song and roll it around in your head. That will cover your thoughts."

"Really?"

"Yes!" Yukio said. "Do it now! I'm tired of hearing your inane thoughts!"

"Let's see," Donny said. How about this one?" He sung, "It's a small world after all—"

"NOT THAT ONE!" Yukio, Phoebe and Monica yelled.

After a quick mental inventory of songs he knew, Everclear's Santa Monica filled his head.

"Better," Yukio said.

"I LOVE that song," Phoebe said.

"We're gonna look for Rachel," Monica said to Phoebe.

"I wanna come!" Phoebe said totally excited. She grabbed a clipboard, clutched it to her chest and paraded out with the others. Donny drifted back to view of the three famous butts ahead of him.

" ... swim out to the breakers and watch the world die ... " Yukio sung through clenched teeth.

"Weren't you in that Pitch perfect movie?" Donny asked her. Yukio's right hand shot up to her long sword and he shut up.

"What's Rachel's special assignment?" Monica asked.

"She's giving a live stock market report to the shareholders," Phoebe said.

"Yow," Monica said. "Hope the crazy chick knows what she's getting into."

"Up the ladder of success she always says," Phoebe said.

"Up somthin' that's for sure," Monica said with a snort.

They arrived at a door marked Communications Center. Monica held it open and everyone pranced onto the set of a TV news studio. A stylish news desk surrounded by big bulky cameras filled most the space. Behind the news desk was a jumbotron cycling the SNP, NASDAQ, KIKKEI and European exchanges. The place was a bustle of activity. Men is white shirts and ties scrambled everywhere doing news room stuff.

Standing off to one side were two women speaking casually. One was Jennifer Aniston best known as Rachel Green of 'Friends' fame. She wore a black professional business jacket with a tasteful gold broach on the lapel, under the jacket, she wore a simple gray collared shirt and a tasteful men's red and black stripped tie. Her quaffed blond hair hung to her shoulders, her face tastefully made up for the cameras, and like all the women in this place her bottom half was completely bare, a sparse light brown triangle graced the space between her thighs.

"Nice," Donny mumbled.

"Joey always says she has a pretty bottom," Phoebe whispered.

Donny's eyebrows went up. "Whoa ... is Rachel talking to Scarlet Johansson the Black Widow?" He nudged Yukio. "I called her up after all huh?"

"If I remember right you call her up with a bikini. I'm guessing she was already here," Yukio said.

"Natasha Romanoff is our technical director," Monica said.

"Awesome," Donny said.

From his angle, he could see Natasha's brownish red pubes between milky white thighs. Up top she wore her classic clinging Black Widow leather outfit with zipper low enough for effect. A dude in white shirt and tie wearing a headset, walked up to Natasha and said something to her.

"On in two minutes!" Natasha yelled. Rachael took a seat at the news desk, everyone else scrambled like ants after a swift kick to the anthill.

Natasha walked over to where Donny and the group stood. Donny did hid best not to stare at her naked pubes. The Black Widow gave him one of her classic furrowed brows. Worried that his Everclear song had failed to block his REALLY dirty thoughts, Donny swallowed hard.

Still frowning, Natasha said, "I heard from some friends that you were eaten by a giant clown mouth in the black fields?"

"Um ... I've been getting that a lot," Donny said.

"That would be the Kent Orlando manifestation," Yukio said.

"I'm the REAL Donny Stevenson," Donny said proudly.

Natasha gave him a quizzical look then went back to work.

"The clown thing is starting to make sense," Donny said to Yukio. "If this is truly Harriet's whatchamacallit—"

"Fold," Yukio said.

"Right. Harriet has this deep fear of clowns. But why would she invoke her fucked up fears? According to her, this place is all about fun and pleasure?"

"She isn't running the show is my guess," Yukio said. "The helmet is feeding off her desires and emotions from each of her visits. Harriet Kono's fold is running on automatic."

"Do you think a killer clown would have come to deal with you?" Donny asked.

"My okole is hanging out. What do you think?"

He smiled. "I think it's nice. Okole is a Hawaiian word right?"

"Quiet please!" Natasha yelled. "Bring up the music."

Generic evening news music swelled

The guy with the headset took over. "On in ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three—" He flashed two fingers, then one, then pointed at Rachel Green.

"Hello shareholders and other affiliates, I'm Rachel Green," Rachel said with a big smile.

Natasha made a cutting sign at her neck and the music faded out.

"Let's see what's up and what's down!" Rachel said still smiling. Numbers flashed behind her. "The Asian markets are flat and losing ground. Europe is on an up tic. The dollar is strong abroad ... " She went into a long dialog about the euro verses the strength of the dollar. If Donny didn't know that she was totally naked under the desk, he would have thought this as a normal boring business report. With her eyes on an I-pad, Natasha moved between the two main cameras. Donny followed her lovely naked ass as she paced.

"Let's hear from our European expert, Cece," Rachel said.

A slime and very attractive dark skin woman in a tight dark blue turtle neck sweater and nothing else stepped onto the set. Donny got a sweet glimpse of her downy dark triangle as she sat down next to Rachel.

"I know her," Donny said.

"Hanna Simone," Monica whispered to him.

"Cece, from New Girl," Phoebe added.

Natasha turned and gave them a scathing look to quiet them.

"How hails the euro, Cece?" Rachel asked

"As always, hinged on England staying in the euro zone," Cece said. She went on pleasantly about England's influence on the euro.

"She is totally hot," Donny whispered. "I'm gonna binge watch 'New Girl' when I get home."

Natasha turned to Monica, and whispered, "Make yourselves useful. Work the line up."

"Darn it! Hung around too long," Monica said. "Come on Pheebs."

"Do it quietly," Natasha warned then turned back to Cece and Rachael.

A bunch of guys in white shirts and ties formed a line in an area away from the news desk. Monica stood facing a guy at one end the line, Phoebe did the same at the other end. The women dropped to their knees and worked the pants open of the guy in front of them.

"Whoa," Donny said and slipped closer to watch Monica pull her guy's erection free. She rolled her eyes up at Donny, gave him one of her classic wide smiles then took the stiff cock into her mouth. At the other end of the line Phoebe swallowed a dick too. All the guys in between undid belts and zippers and wiped out perspective erections

"You gonna ... you know, help Monica and Phoebe?" Donny asked Yukio.

"I'm here to keep an eye on you until Neffie finds her way back not fluff for a runaway Harriet Kono fantasy."

"Right," Donny said trying not to sound disappointed.

Monica and Phoebe moved to the next guys in line. Phoebe stayed focus on the one erection in front of her, Monica went the multitask route and stroked the erections on either side of her as she mouthed the middle guy.

The first guy on Phoebe's side broke from the line, marched to the news desk, stood on Rachel Green's left side, touched his erection to her forehead and spewed a volley of jizz across her forehead, the rest plastered the side of her head and oozed down to her chin and neck. All the while, she kept up her commentary on the state of the euro, although her expression looked a bit pained.

"The migrant crisis and the on going Ukraine situation with the Russians must be having has a downward effect on the euro I would suspect." A long string of semen dangled precariously from her chin and jerked around as she spoke.

"Whoa," Donny whispered.

"You LIKE this weird bukakke ritual?" Yukio asked with a sour look.

"Kinda interesting but it was more Harriet's thing."

"Why did you break up with her if she was so upfront with her dark desires?" Yukio asked. "A smart attractive girl willing do do dirty things would be every males dream?"

"It was her that ended it not me."

"You let her think that, but it was you who call it quits. I saw all that before Everclear."

Donny shrugged.

Two guys in shirts and ties with shiny wet erections flanked Cece.

Like a baseball manager sending in a signal to steal, Natasha gave a series pf complicated hand gestures then brushed both hands over her curvy chest.

The two dudes sprayed contrasting white lines on the front of Cece's dark blue turtleneck sweater.

Anther guy stepped up on Rachel's right. Natasha put two fingers to her lips. The guy blasted her mouth with three gushes.

"Do you think the current strains in Europe will mean the end of the euro zone, Cece?" Rachel asked with stuff dripping down her chin and plopping onto the lapel of her black jacket, gray shirt and tie.

Two more fresh dicks flanked Cece. Natasha gripped her hair. In unison, the pair spewed cum onto Cece's bangs and the top of her head. Like the jizz on her dark turtleneck, the white stuff stood out in stark contrast with her brown hair.

Natasha made an obvious fornication sign with her hands then pointed at Rachel.

"Whoa, I thought that this was just a facial thing?" Rachel Green asked with a panicked expression.

"Top brass whats more action. Complain to them and please keep to the report," Natasha said

The dude Monica was mouthing pulled away from her and walked behind Rachel on the set. Reluctantly, Rachel stood up, a tech slipped in and wheeled the chair away. Rachel leaned forward and put her hands flat on the desk for support as the guy entered her from behind.

"I expect a big bonus for this," Rachel said.

"Stick to the report," Natasha insisted.

"How ... does ... Turkey fit into ... this ... Cece?" Rachel asked with hitches in her voice as the guy aggressively pounded away at her from behind.

"A more important question to ask is how are the Greeks and Italians doing?" Cece said.

A white shirt gripping his erection loomed in front of Cece.

"Calvin! You're blocking me," Cece said irritated.

"Move to the right, Calvin!" Natasha barked

Calvin moved.

"Your other right!" Natasha yelled. Calvin moved again then he ejaculated a long jet that shot pass Cece's face but didn't touch her. "Move in! Get some on her sweater at least!" Natasha yelled. Calvin touched his dick to her left shoulder and sprayed a messy glob there.

Cece hiccuped a small laugh.

"Keep the focus," Natasha said.

"Spontaneity is blown to hell," a white shirt said.

Natasha sighed. "There goes MY bonus." "She looked over her shoulder at the line up. "Bone em up, girls. I wanna get this done before commercial break."

"You heard the boss," Monica said as she pulled her top over her head then unhinged her bra exposing her lovely B-cups. Phoebe removed her top too.

"Excuse me," Donny said to Yukio and he slipped closer to get a better view of naked young Phoebe Buffay on her knees boasted a specular set of high end C's. The line of men in ties had deteriorated and formed into clumps around the two kneeling women. As they worked their circle of dicks, the men liberally felt up the tits and asses of the two TV legends.

"Where do you want it?" asked the guy on the set fucking Rachel from behind.

"Some on her ass most on the back of the jacket," Natasha said.

"I'm sending you the laundry bill," Rachel said.

"Get it out of petty cash. Make a note Monica," Natasha said.

Monica gave a quick thumbs up but couldn't say a thing since her mouth was full.

The guy pulled out of Rachel and followed his direction to the tee by spewing a line on her pale ass then finished off on the back of her jacket. A new guy stepped in and sprayed the left side of Rachel's head getting all of it in her hair. An indignant expression clouded her face and she was an absolute mess.

"I want two more on Cece," Natasha said.

"I've become a popular girl," Cece said.

"Eye fuck the camera please, Cece," Natasha said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • 1:23 Ch. 06
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds