• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • 1:23 Ch. 06
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

1:23 Ch. 06

With a sexy wanton expression, Cece looked right at the camera. Her beautiful exotic face filled the jumbotron just as two erections closed in on either side of her head. The one on her right let go a jet that hit her right eyebrow. She flinched and closed that eye. "Keep those beautiful eyes open," Natasha said. The guy kept coming and blasted Cece's elegant cheek, a wayward gush stripped the length of her perfect nose. The other erection exploded on her other cheek. Cece flinched and closed both eyes this time.

"Lips! Lips! Lip!" Natasha chanted. "Get those lushes lips!" The guy adjusted his aim and sprayed Cece's closed mouth. "Lovely," Natasha said. "Shareholders just gave you a bonus, Cece.

Cece gave a thumbs up and did her best not to crack another smile.

"It's okay to smile," Natasha said, "All pretense that is a spontaneous moment is out the window because of blabber mouth Rachel and dufus CALVIN."

"Sorry," came a male voice from somewhere.

A huge smile bloomed on Cece's gooey face, then she started to laugh.

"I need two more for Rachel," Natasha said.

"We only got one left!" Monica said as she worked the last hardon with her hands.

"Get someone," Natasha said. She sounded tired and putout.

Naked Monica stopped stroking the last remaining white shirt dude, got off her knees, looked around and locked eyes with Donny the walked his way.

"Whoa," Donny said at the sight of her approach.

"You've just been drafted into the bukkake army," Monica said giving him a naked salute then dropped to her knees next of all people, Yukio.

"Wow ... um thought that this wasn't your thing?" he said looking down at Yukio as she worked his shorts open.

Yukio shrugged. "Hazards of being a manifestation of Kent's sexual Psyche. Besides, I kind of like you." Monica griped his freed hardon and guided it to Yukio's warm mouth.

"Get the princess on her back and rip her jacket and shirt open," Natasha said to the two white shirts that had just finished with Cece. With their semi hard erections still hanging out, the guys manhandled Rachel onto her back and tore at her jacket and shirt.

Rachel gave off a high pitched squeal. "I'm sending you the bill for this too," she said incensed.

Clearly didn't caring, Natasha said, "Make sure we can see her tits."

All played out on the jumbotron as the dudes spread the ripped garments so that the cameras could record Rachel Green's lushes pale C's and pink nipples.

The last white shirt scampered onto the news set. "Sit her up, Myron," Natasha said. "Lick his asshole, Rachel."

"What the hell," Rachel said, surprised by Natasha's direction. Myron tuned his butt crack in Rachel's general direction Rachel let out a tiny squeak but dutifully extended her tongue at Myron's ass ring. The guy stroked himself energetically as Rachel reamed him.

"That should shut her up," Natasha said.

Still seated at the news desk, Cece let out a small laugh as she scraped stuff from one of her eyebrows.

The guy Rachel serviced stopped his furious stroking, gripped his erection, turned and shot a jet at the center of her face. "Blech!" Rachel said, as three more monster strings soaked her face from forehead to chin.

The action at the news desk barely held Donny's attention. He was FAR more interested in the unexpected blow job from Yukio.

"Where's the last guy for the tit shot?" Natasha asked.

"Still on the grill," Monica said as she massaged Donny's balls as Yukio vigorously worked the head and length with her mouth and hands.

"Oh man," Donny said as he pulled out of Yukio's mouth but instead of heading to the news desk, he gripped his erection and stood his ground.

"He's gone rogue," Monica said.

"Turn the cameras!" Natasha yelled.

Just as the two camera's rolled in, Donny hit Yukio's upturned face with a monstrous pent up blast. Yukio shut her eyes from onslaught and turned her head aside.

"Get Monica too," Natasha said urgently.

Complying, Donny pointed his spewing organ at Monica Geller and exploded a glob onto her forehead and dark hair.

"Whoa!" Monica said.

The next blast coated Monica's nose. He refocused on Yukio again and hit the center of her face. The last gush stripped her sensual lips.

"Awesome," Natasha said as Donny milked the last dribble on the tip of Yukio's' nose.

"You better be getting all of this, Bobby," Natasha said with her hands on her hips.

"You bet," one of the cameramen said.

We have to go," Yukio said standing abruptly.

"Why?" Donny asked pleasantly enveloped in orgasmic afterglow as he looked at the mess he made on her beautiful face.

"Neffie is in trouble, I sense it," Yukio said as she swiped her sleeve across her face. She didn't get it all as a gooey string clung to the side of her nose. She turned to Natasha Romnoff. "You promised to help."

"Monica, wrap this up," Natasha said.

Monica got to her feet and walked over to Rachel still seated on the news desk. "How you doing girl friend?" she asked as she helped Rachel slide off the desk to her feet.

"I gotta renegotiate my contract," Rachel said as she rubbed gunk from her eyes.

"Me too," Monica said and wiped at her lips.

Donny worked at putting his dick away as Yukio grabbed him by the arm and pulled him to the door. Natasha followed them out.

Whoa," Donny said as he snapped his shorts back in place. Even though they had exited through the same door they had entered the newsroom in, they stood in a totally different hall, this one long that went on forever in both directions. Donny delicately whiped at Yukio's nose to get at the last of the jizz. Natasha chose a direction and broke into a jog. The others followed. In the distance, Donny saw a red glowing exit sign.

"We gotta get to her fast," Yukio said to Natasha.

"She moves her tiny fold almost every hour," Natasha said. "We have no idea where she is."

"A killer program call Kate is destroying Kent's fold as we speak reducing the places she can hide," Yukio said. "With Donny's help I think we can use a summoned door to get to her."

"Summoned doors are so unpredictable even at the beat of times," Natasha said. "Who knows where we'll end up with one of Mr. Stoney's doors?"

"I ain't a stoner," Donny complained even though he was one.

A guard with a riot club hanging from his hip, stood at the exit door. Weirdly, he wore a rubber Halloween clown mask. Clown guard handed Natasha a pair of holsters.

"Thanks Lovecraft," she said to the guard as she strapped the holsters to her hips. Looking totally sexy toting guns half naked, Natasha pulled the two guns out and gave them a critical look then holstered them again. Incredibly, Donny's dick stirred in his shorts. This place is giving me one long endless boner, he thought. That alone should make Harriet a billion bucks for her Brain Tube invention.

With runny bloodshot eyes, The guard in the clown mask gave Donny a relentless, unblinking stare.

"Dude, what's with the creepy mask?" Donny whispered barely looking back.

"It ain't a mask," Lovecraft said in a scary deep voice. An ugly unnatural smile bloomed on his way too flexible face. "I ate the face off your double," he said.

"Fuck me," Donny whispered. His chest tightened and his happy erection for Natasha's naked bottom withered way.

"You did not. Stop messing with him, Lovecraft." Natasha said.

Lovecraft pouted.

They exited the office building through another revolving door back to the stone path Yukio and Donny had started on.

Yukio turned at Donny and said urgently, "Close your eyes and visualize a door!"

"Okay." He closed his eyes.

"What color is it?" Natasha asked.

"Yellow. Now what?" he asked as he opened his eyes.

"You stay hear on the path. Its safe enough. Don't go back into the building. The size of that place is deceptive. It will only make you harder to find."

"I wanna help rescue that Neffie chick," Donny said.

"No," both women said as one.

"You'll only get in the way," Natasha said unkindly.

The half naked heroines turned and dashed up the path to where ever they were going. Donny watched their naked asses until they disappeared in the distance.

"Crazy superhero bitches," he said with hurt manly pride.

"I bring a message from Harriet Kono," a voice came behind him.

Donny let out a girly scream thus wounding his manhood even further. He twirled expecting to see evil clown guard but to his surprise a woman with beautiful dark exotic eyes stood before him. She had long black hair and a slim but curvy figure. She wore jeans, red running shoes and a snug shirt that showed off her pleasing B-cups. Two beats later he knew exactly who she was. Sasha Grey, porn star extraordinaire.

********

"What the hell is that?" Zoe asked looking at the projected holo image above her head in the common room of the Serenity. Inara, Kaylee, River, Alice and Kent sat at the meeting table with her.

"That is an artificial mini planet some times called moon mansions," Kaylee said. "Only the rich can afford them. Most are no more than a couple of miles around. This is an expensive one. It has a gravity field and atmosphere."

"I don't need the geek report just tell me if I can land on it," Zoe said.

"Yes you can," Kaylee said.

"That moon mansion is swarming with those awful creatures," Inara said.

"There must be thousands of them," Kent said. His skin crawled watching the uglies swarm over the surface of the little moon like fire ants on a doomed grub.

"What's that green glow around that one building?" Alice asked.

"It's an energy shield," River said.

"Now we know exactly where your friend Neffie is holding out," Zoe said

She must be powerful to create such a thing," Inara said.

"I don't know about powerful but she is very smart," Alice said.

"We don't dare land," River said. "The devours are bent on destroying Alice. If they sense her they will swarm us."

"If we want to get to Alice's friend we have to clear out most those critters," Zoe said. "Kaylee do we still have those federal torpedoes Malcolm stole on Prime?"

"We can't use one of those. It will blow the moon away," Inara said horrified.

"Not if we take out the nuke," Zoe said.

"Then it will be as useless as Jayne's brain," Kaylee returned.

"If we shoot the torpedo to the far side of the moon with something in it that they like it might give us a short window to get to the green building," Zoe said.

"The only thing the uglies would like is me," Alice said with a frown.

"You can't put Alice in a missile and shoot her out in space," Inara said with a shocked expression.

"Not all of her. Just a piece of her," Zoe clarified.

"A piece of her," Kaylee said incredulously. "I'd expect a lame ass idea like this from Jayne but not you, Zoe.

Seemingly out of nowhere, Zoe produced a ridiculously big knife. Alice stood up ready to fight it out.

Kent stood up next to Alice. He knew that Zoe was a killer and could easily take him down but he stood with Alice anyway. Alice gave him a surprised expression.

"Your hair," Zoe said as she flipped the knife and handed it to Alice butt end first.

Alice smiled. The tension in the room melted away.

"We are not barbarians," Inara said. "Don't you DARE cut your hair with that knife." Inara slipped out and returned with a pair of scissors, a comb and a Ziploc baggie. She sat Alice in a chair and deftly cut her hair into an attractive boyish bob. Inara handed the bag of hair to Zoe who tossed it to Kaylee.

"Get the torpedo ready," Zoe said. "I'll drive. If this works, I'll land us as close to the green building as I can. Alice, Kent, River, pile out and get Miss Nefertiti to the ship."

Alice, River and Kent went down to the loading dock to wait for the landing. River and Alice checked automatic rifles and loaded up on ammunition. Inara popped in to hand everyone clip on ear communicators. Again, Kent wasn't offered a shooting weapon. This time he didn't complain. River offered him her favorite sword but he turned it down and stuck with his trusty crowbar.

"I will name you Russel," he said holding the crowbar aloft.

Alice cracked a smile and shook her head. "Thanks for standing with me," she said.

"Big help I'd be against Zoe," he said.

"I know, she'd have handed you your ass," Alice said as she slapped a magazine into her riffle.

"I like your hair," he said. "Makes you kinda butch."

Surprisingly, Alice blushed at the compliment.

Kaylee's voice filled Kent's ear. "Torpedo locked and loaded."

"Take the belly gun, Kaylee. Inara's got the wing guns," Zoe said in everyone's ear. "Don't wait for a target. Start shooting the moment we land. That goes for the landing party too. Trench warfare one oh one, always get off the first shot to panic and scatter the enemy."

Kaylee charged into the loading dock chanting, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" She headed to a hatch in the floor that undoubtedly dropped down to the belly gun at the bottom of the ship.

"Torpedo launched," Zoe said. All was quiet for ten seconds, then she said, "It's working. Most of the uglies are going after it. A few are holding back. I'm coming down near two doors. Go left at the bottom of the ramp. Get ready for a fight."

Kent felt the ship lurch, heard the engines surge. A thump threw him off balance as the ship landed hard.

"Sorry," Zoe said. Clearly I'm not Hoban. He always made this look easy."

The muffled sounds of the ship's guns starting up. The moment the ramp dropped the gunfire became deafening. Alice and river charged down the ramp firing their rifles. Kent fell in behind them cussing up a storm. The noise and the smoke confused him and he had no idea were they were running to. Adding to the noise of the guns were screaming uglies. He hoped the screams meant the things were dying. The run slowed to a fast walk. Something bumped Kent's right boot and he looked down to see a black claw closed around his ankle from a wounded ugly. He smashed the thing's wrist with Russel then jabbed the claw end into the monster's face. Wetness filled his boot, he was bleeding. The fucker had clawed through the leather and cut him. They were running again and a stab of pain shot up Kent's leg each time he planted his right foot. They stopped at a steel door that shimmered green form Neffie's force field.

"How do we get through the door?" Alice yelled.

"The uglies have breached the other door further on," Zoe said. "I'll give you cover fire. Get in that way. Let me know when you're safely clear of the door. I'll blow it shut to buy you time."

Alice and River headed in what seemed the wrong direction to Kent. Seconds later, both women opened fire at a scrum of uglies pushing into a hole in the building. Uglies twitched and dropped. The women rushed the hole and quickly took ownership of it. Alice shot at uglies trying to come in, River stepped through the hole and shot at those inside.

"Clear," River said calmly. It was spooky how composed she was. The party slogged down a long hall.

"Blow the entrance," Alice yelled way less serene than River which made Kent feel a little less like a wimp.

"Drop, cover up," River said.

Kent looked at her blankly getting no meaning from her words. Alice gripped his shoulder and pulled him to the floor. The women covered their heads with their arms, Kent followed suit. A dull thump followed, and just like that, the hole was sealed. Alice screamed as an ugly came out of nowhere and pounced on her back. Kent went at it with his crowbar, River joined in with the butt of her rifle. The monster was quickly dispatched but not before Alice suffered deep gashes on her back and both shoulders. Her blood was silver mercury, totally unexpected on Kent's part.

"Your blood," Kent said a little freak out.

"Touch me," Alice said to Kent through clenched teeth her pain obvious.

Unsure what was expected of him, Kent stood frozen to the spot.

"Do as she says," River said. "This is your fold, your touch will heal."

Sure that River was just blowing smoke, Kent put his hands on Alice's shoulders. Instantly, her silver oozing wounds healed before his eyes. Inara had called him a god when they were making love. Maybe he was?

"Thanks," Alice said sitting up.

Kent felt the burn of the cut at his foot. "I could use a little healing myself," he said.

"If you focus—"

"The main horde is returning," Zoe said cutting Alice off.

Kent pulled Alice to her feet and the three charged down the hall to a door. It glowed green with the force field. Then strangely, it started flickering off and on.

"Something is up. The force field is weakening," Zoe said.

"We see that," Alice said.

The flickering stopped.

"Shield's gone," Alice said.

"Out here too," Zoe said. "Butter hurry it up."

Kent reached for the door handle but Alice grabbed him and pulled him aside and said, "Neffie's been under serious attack. She'll shoot the first thing that comes through that door." The three flattened out against the wall away from the door. Alice called out, "NEFFIE! This is Alice!"

Gunshots came from the other side of the door. Three dimples pushed at the skin of the door but didn't penetrate for the door was made of hardy stuff.

"NEFFIE!" Alice yelled. It's me and I'm with that Kent guy from the other world!"

Another shot dimpled the door.

"Why won't she believe you?" Kent asked.

"This place fucks with your head," Alice said. "I can't tell how many times some killer program pretended to be someone I love to get at me."

"Better hurry," Zoe said in everyone's ears.

"NEFFIE" Kent yelled. "Read my mind. What song do you hear?"

Alice gave him an appeasing look.

A couple of seconds later a soft voice came from the other side very near to the door. "Spirit in the Sky."

"What about me?" Alice said.

"Helter Skelter," Neffie said and the door flew open.

Two handguns pointed through the open door. On instinct Alice and River pointed their weapons at the threat. Behind the handguns was the beautiful Scarlet Johansson of Avengers fame. Along side her was a sprite of a girl holding a samurai sword aloft. The girl looked familiar but Kent couldn't quite place her. Oddly, both women were bottomless. Kent recalled seeing Johansson in this state of undress at the start of his adventures.

Neffie rushed out of the door and threw herself at Alice and the women hugged hard and fierce. The tiny Filipino girl pulled back and said through tears, "You cut your hair."

"Nice to see you again, Mr. Orlando," Scarlet Johansson said. She held out her hand and absurdly, Kent shook it. "Natasha Romanoff at your service. This is Yukio."

The slim Japanese girl bowed.

"We gotta go," Zoe said urgently.

"Our ride's waiting," Alice said.

"We can't leave Theodora behind," Neffie said.

Before anyone could say anything, Neffie dashed back into the room.

"Neffie, we gotta go," Alice pleaded.

In the room it was a scene right out of the Walking Dead, broken furniture piled up against all the doors and windows, bodies of dead uglies everywhere. In the middle of the room was a bright red sofa and on it lay a small person with a pale green face.

"Mila Kunis," Kent whispered.

"Theodora," Neffie corrected.

"The last time I saw her, she was flying off on her broom avoiding Harriet who had turned into a killer version of the human torch," Kent said.

"Her dress is charred," Alice said.

"Harriet must have set her tail on fire," Kent said.

Serious cuts marred Theodora's face and neck. Her arms and legs were bound with multicolored rags making her look like a colorful mummy. It would have been funny if it wasn't for the silver substance, namely her blood soaking through the makeshift rags. Her breathing was shallow and raspy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • 1:23 Ch. 06
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds