2161 Virtual Reality Slut Pt. 01

As I lay there, taking it up the ass, knees pressed firmly against my breasts, my tongue in her pussy, the orgasmic waves washed over me. I could no longer tell where one ended and the next started.

The girl above me came, and flooded my mouth with cum. She made my squirting seem minor. I tried to turn my head sideways for air, but her thighs trapped my head, forcing me to swallow all her cum, as I gasped and coughed.

Green eyes bucked so violently that she collapsed on the bed, her tummy on my face. I kissed her bellybutton. Then he came in my ass, shooting spurts of warm sperm deep inside me. To my surprise, I climaxed as well, my back arching high.

Afterward, my knees dropped wide apart, and he fell forward, laying by my breasts. He began suckling on my nipple, and I stroked his hair.

Post-coital malaise set in, as he softly nibbled on my nipple ring, gently biting me. I relaxed for the first time since I entered this crazy reality. My eyes closed, and when they opened, I was back in my apartment. Tim was snoozing on a chair across from me.

My mind was still back in bed with the couple, his hot breath on my breast and my lips against her tummy. Suddenly, I snapped back to this world.

I leaped up, pulling the electrodes out of the machine, and ran over to Tim. I lifted him right out of the chair by his shirt. His eyes went wide with shock. It was great to be back in my strong male body.

"Hey, motherfucker, I'm going to kick your ass!" I growled.

"What?" he whimpered.

"You made me a woman in that perverse machine, and left me to fend for myself!" I shouted, shaking him.

"Wait! Wait! You don't understand! The machine detects your subconscious desires and creates a world based on them. I had nothing to do with it, honest. Please let me down!" he pleaded.

"You're saying my deep dark dream was to be a goth slut? Bullshit! I begged you to get me out, when I was first under!" I growled, shaking him.

"All you had to do was fall sleep, and the machine brings you right out. Did I forget to tell you that?" he said, looking sheepish.

"Yes, you did, asshole," I said.

However, I let him down. He fell back in the chair, looking dazed.

"Wow, you wanted to be a goth girl? Did you get fucked?" he said, grinning.

My face turned red, I growled loudly, and grabbed his arm. I pulled him to the front door, shoved him out, slammed it shut, and locked it. On my way back to the couch, I noticed that electrodes still on my head. The machine was still on my coffee table, humming.

Without a second thought, I laid back down, plugged in, and closed my eyes. I was eager to see what other fun awaited me as a VR slut.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds